6. Why do me like that?

Here come trouble
But you can't look away
Oh, preacher tried to tell you're now
Mmm, bad's in his blood and it runs through his veins
Mmm, gonna give you heaven and hell now

Desperado
A rebel soul
The devil knows
A wanted criminal
On the run
Wanna live and die young
Wild fire
A gun for hire
A perfect liar
Bad boy to the bone
So good, you can't stop
Everybody loves an outlaw

Before walking out the door Meredith started to cry to put on an act for her friends, "Oh my god guys thank you so much for coming," she dropped into George's arms.
"What the hell did he do to you?" Izzy was terrified of what she might say.
"Well I thought he was just wanting to talk but," she said between sniffles, "but then he started to make a move on me." This is where she lost it and bursted into tears.
"Oh I am so going to beat his ass," George removed Meredith off of him and was about to go in when Meredith stopped him, "No it's not worth it."
"He should be reported!" George refused.
"No!"Meredith realised she might've gone far with her fake story. She tried to come up with something really fast, "It's not really his fault. I- I sort of made a move on him too but it was just really bad. Let's just go," She tried not to make him look look like that bad guy. Way to be undercover, she thought to herself.

"Meredith you can't just let him get away like that. It doesn't work that way," Izzy was walking behind her.
"Then how does it work Izzy? Do you want me to go report it to the chief? Huh? My mother, you want me to tell my narcissistic mother that the new attending made a move on me. Because as far as I know my mother, she's just going to tell me I shouldn't dress like a whore." The whole street would've heard Meredith shouting if they weren't in the middle of nowhere. She doesn't know when but somewhere along her speech she forgot that Derek never made a move on her and she was just pissed at her manipulative mother.
"I.. I didn't... I'm sorry," Izzy tried to apologise.
"Apology accepted. Now can we go?" She asked looking back at the trailer, seeing Derek listening to their conversation all along. As if her life wasn't complicated enough, she might've ruined her cover now.

Meredith was stressing over, what Derek might know. If she knows anything about the man she is forced to work with, is that he doesn't forgive so easily and Derek knowing what makes her vulnerable is no way helping her get out of the situation she got herself in when she was drinking her life problems away in Europe. She tried to forget about her second boss and Derek but her thoughts always brought her back to the scene at the trailer. She felt so bad. She knew it was wrong to make him look guilty for something he didn't even do.

Meredith was seen in her bed in a totally different dimension then Izzy's and George's. They stood in the door frame thinking how to help Meredith but they had no idea what her real problem was, "Maybe we should call Cristina." Izzy stated whispering to George.
"Do you think she could help?" George asked.
"It's worth a shot, no?"
"You know I can hear you guys?" Meredith turned to them her eyes almost shut closed from the exhaustion. Both of them were startled at Meredith's voice, "Oh sorry. We're just worried. Is there anything we can do for you?" Izzy tried to be there for her in every possible way.
"No, there's nothing you could do to help me now," Meredith kind of went off topic. "But thank you guys," she looked back at them.
"Okay, goodnight Meredith," George said goodbye, as Izzy just waved at her and they both went out the room.

"Dr Yang!" Burke shouted at her as she went threw the front doors of the hospital, "May I speak with you in private? Uhm in here?" He tried to find a private place to go but the room he pointed at was the supply closet.
"You want us to talk.... in there?" Cristina acted professional. Burke just nodded not giving her any facial expression.
"I'll catch up with later Mer," she turned to Meredith. Meredith nodded and walked to the locker room