7. You are going to regret this

Little did they know Derek was listening to their conversation all along. All he couldn't figure is why trick him?

I never trust a narcissist
But they love me
So I play 'em like a violin
And I make it look oh so easy
'Cause for every lie I tell them
They tell me three
This is how the world works
Now all he thinks about is me

"Meredith! Meredith," Cristina called after her as she was walking out the hospital.
"What?!" Meredith sounded tired, annoyed but all in all she was in a rush to get home.
"Don't snap at me! I just want to know if you're okay, or whatever," Cristina felt really uncomfortable saying that. Meredith just chuckled.
"Are you though?" Cristina asked.
"Yes I'm fine Cristina,"
"You're always fine."
Meredith didn't say anything she just stood there looking at her worried friend.
"Just know I'm here when you're in trouble, okay?" Cristina assured her seeing she won't be talking today.
"I know," Meredith said softly and left the hospital.

When Meredith got home she texted Addison to ask if she was in position. Few minutes later she heard a knock on the window, which startled her a little. Derek had his typical seductive smile on as Meredith let him into her room.
"Thought you'd never come," Meredith pulled him towards the bed by his tie.
"Really? Cause by your reaction it seemed like you weren't waiting on anyone." He pushed her down on the bed and leaned over her. Meredith wrapped her hands around his neck and attacking his lips. Derek picked her up and pushed her against one of the walls.

Meredith grabbed his hair and yanked his head back kissing him from the jawline down. Derek lifted her off the wall, threw her on the bed and lifted her shirt a little. He started kissing her stomach, making his way down to her v-line. She moaned in pleasure, forgetting why she invited Derek over. He moved up, facing her and looked into her eyes. They laid there and just stared into each other's eyes as Derek moved a strand of hair out of her face. Meredith's smirk slowly faded away as guilt hit her.
"What's wrong?" Derek got worried.
"Wha... oh nothing," Meredith shook her head and pulled him onto herself. They turned around as Meredith started to untie his tie.

"How about we try something different?" She said temptingly, as she ran his tie through her fingers.
"And what might that be?" he grinned to himself not knowing what's about hit him.
"Well let me show you."

She took his hands and tied it up real good, making sure he can't get out like last time.
She moved up to his jawline and started biting his earlobe and whispered, "I am going to do unimaginable things to you right now but first I need to go do something," she said moving off of him but before she could, Derek wrapped his legs around her waist, flipping her over and sitting on top of her. With his tooth he took off the tie and grabbed her throat. He squished her face and started talking, "You are going to tell me why you are planning on taking me away with my wife, BEFORE I KILL YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW," he started getting angry, not realising he's hurting her.
"I honestly don't know what you are talking about," Meredith said through the pain.
"DONT FUCKING LIE TO ME." Meredith started choking as his grip got tighter.
"I...haaaa....can't...haaaa....breath....." she mastered saying. Derek loosened his grip a little bit and moved up to her ears, "Tell me what you are planning with my wife because if you don't," he tightened his grip a little bit, "you won't be able to warn me wether you can breath or not. So I suggest you start talking."

Meredith felt tears forming in her eyes but she sucked it up and starting talking, "I really don't know what you are talking about," her voice cracked.
"I don't know if you realise but I'm sitting on top of way with my hands around your neck, which by the way, allows me to kill you anytime. It also allows me to turn you in. Matter of fact I am going to turn you in. Get up!" He pulled her by the hand and grabbed her hair as he led her out of the room.
"Please..." she whimpered, "you're hurting me."
"Next time you shouldn't lie," he whispered into her ears, loosening the grip.