16. This is all my fault

Derek was almost asleep when he heard quite whimpers from beside him.
"Mer? What's wrong?" He rubbed her back in circles. She didn't answer. He could feel that she was shaking. "Meredith you can talk to me." She wiped her tears away and tried to sound normal. "I'm fine. I'm okay. Go back to sleep," she turned to him, rubbing his chest.
"You're always fine." He said sounding a bit annoyed.
"Derek, I'm okay," her hands slid up to his cheeks.
"Come here," Derek pulled her in close to his chest, caressing her back. "It's okay, just cry." He whispered into her ears. The strong smell of his cologne and the physical touch of his body made her cry out loud. She couldn't hold it in any longer. He could hear her having difficulties catching her breath. His hand start stroking her hair in hopes that she'd calm down. Her hands travelled up around her shoulders, pulling him closer to her. Tears were dripping onto Derek's neck and rolling onto his pyjamas. But he didn't mind.
The crying slowly went into heavy breathing. Hearing Derek's heartbeat as her head laid on his chest, calmed her down. She slowly turned away and wiped her tears away. Her eyes were all puffed up and red. "I'm sorry," she realised his pyjamas were all wet. She tried to dry it up but Derek took her hand. Their eyes met each other's. Longingly staring into each other's eyes Derek opened his mouth but nothing came out. He turned her around, making him the big spoon. "It's just clothes," he said softly and kissed her temple. Minutes later they were both sound asleep.

Derek's eyes fluttered open to sound of the birds chirping. In front of him laid the woman of his dreams. She looked so peaceful, he thought to himself, a small smile occurring on the side of his lips. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and stroked her cheeks slightly. She woke up to the touch of his hand with a huge smile on her face.
"Good Morning," she yawned.
"Morning," Derek smiled to himself. Meredith stretched out on the bed leaving hardly any space for Derek. She curled back up into a ball again, against Derek.
"What?" She felt his eyes staring at her.
"Nothing," he smiled.
"Want to take a shower? Feeling kind of dirty," she suggested with a grin on her face.
"Oh you do, do you?" He smirked back at her and lifted her off the bed. They stripped all their clothes off and got into the hot shower. Derek attacked her lips, his hands running up and down her side. Meredith's hands were in his hair brushing through the knots. She pulled his head back giving full access to his neck. She nibbled on it slowly moving up to his jaw and behind his ear, leaving purple marks all over it. Derek let out a moan. It drove him crazy when she did that. Their lips met again when Derek cupped her breasts making her whimper. His lips traveled down to her jaw to her clavicle. Sucking on the skin. He slowly moved down to her right breast and sucked on it. Leaving trailers of kissed around her abdomen, his lips met her clit. He sucked on her clitoris his tongue slowly moving in and out. He squeezed her ass making her throw her back in pleasure. Her fingernails dug into his shoulders as she tried to stay up straight. He spit in between her folds and rubbed two of his fingers on it before moving his tongue in again.
"Dere- I'm about to-" she screamed in pleasure. Derek sped up the paste as Meredith's hips rocked with the same rhythm. All of a sudden Derek could feel liquid being poured into his mouth. A small grin occurred on his face as he licked it all up and stood up again kissing Meredith's lips. She could taste herself on his lips. Meredith opened her mouth, her tongue asking for an entrance. Their tongues collided as Meredith's hands moved down from his neck to his waist. Slowly she worked her way down to his chest and sucking on his skin, sending shivers down his whole body. Her hands touched his members as she squeezed on it a little making him moan, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. "Meredith-" he whimpered. Her hand rubbed against his penis before her tongue flicked over the tip. Before he knew it her mouth was going farther down on it. Her head bobbed faster and faster as the screams got bigger. She pulled it out of her mouth to catch her breath spitting on it a little and rubbing it in between her fingers. Derek could feel himself coming. Meredith put it in her mouth once again making Derek come all over her mouth. She swallowed it feeling satisfied with herself and leaving Derek all surprised. She has never swallowed before. He grabbed her face pulling it up to his own and softly kissing her lips with passion. The love they felt for each other was unbreakable. As their lips were interlocked Derek grabbed the shampoo and squirted some on his hands. He rubbed it into her hair, their lips not parting and started massaging her scalp. She moaned in his mouth, "that feels good," she smiled. She turned around letting him finish washing her hair. Derek pulled her head back under the water and washed all the shampoo out of her hair. He kissed the top of her forehead and turned her around.
"Kneel," she commanded.
"What?" Derek looked at her confused.
"I'm not going to parkour up to your hair, kneel so I can wash your hair." She giggled. Derek had a suspicious grimace on his face. He bent down onto his knees and looked back up at her one last time with a smirk on his face. Meredith just raised her eyebrows looking confused. She started massaging the shampoo into his hair as she felt Derek sucking on her thighs.
"Oh," Moans left her mouth as he moved up to her clit again and teased her as he sucked around her walls. She bit the bottom of her lips as she tried focus on putting the conditioner in his hair to make it fluffier. "Derek-" she moaned.
"You want me to stop," he said, his head still buried in between her legs.
"No-" she managed to say.
As she was about to come he felt her finishing washing his hair. He stood back up and pulled her closer.
"Oh you-" she looked at him pissed. "Well then I guess I have to finish myself," she teased him. She took a few steps back, letting him have a clear image of what she's about to do. She squeezed her boobs, knowing very well it drove him crazy. She placed two fingers in her and moaned, driving him even more crazy. She bit down on her bottom lips giving out sounds to turn him on. Derek smiled enjoying the view. He never craved for her more. She entered two more fingers thrusting in and out of her quicker.
Derek couldn't take it anymore. He removed her fingers and lifted her up against the wall and entered her. She groaned as the called wall touched her back. "Took you long enough," she grabbed his face and bit down on his bottom lip. Their tongues danced in each other's mouth as Derek thrusted in and out of her slowly. Derek's hands squeezed her ass, making her pull away from the kiss grunting. Her fingers pulled his hair, her making her way down behind his earlobe, which drove him to the edge.
"Derek faster," she moaned into his ears. Derek sped up the paste making them scream louder. Derek thrusted in and out of her twice before stopping and releasing his liquids inside of her, leaving them both in a shaking orgasm. They stayed stuck together breathing heavily as their heads laid in between their necks.
"You are amazing," he whispered into her ears after catching his breath. He pulled out of her and let her off the wall. They finished up showering and got out of the shower.
"See you're having difficulties to walk again," he smirked as he saw her walk back into the bedroom.
"I guess you'll have to carry me everywhere," she smiled back at him. They both started laughing and got dressed.