f o r t y - s e v e n

Start from the beginning

"Does this mean I have to call you guys boss now?" I asked as I stood before both of them.

"No," Fred scoffed.

"Yes," George smirked, rolling my eyes at him and chuckled.

"Gross dude," Fred said.

"I'm just joking," George chuckled as Fred walked off. Making sure he was out of view before he turned back towards me, "You are so calling me boss."

"And what if I don't," I protested, crossing my arms over my chest as George stepped closer. Dragging his hand along the railing as he came closer.

"I don't know, perhaps a punishment," He said as I stepped backward as he kept coming forwards. His eyes looking me up and down as I stepped backward.

"Ah, I see. A punishment," I teased, "Which would consist of what, boss?"

"Well, for starters..." He began, losing his train of thought, "Would you quit moving away so I can kiss your stupid, perfect, little face."

"You'll have to catch me first," I cheered before taking off down an aisle as quickly as I could. Hearing George chuckle behind me as I tried my best to hide.

"You are going to be in so much trouble when I get you," I heard George say from the aisle over. Quietly making my way further away from him as I trodding lightly on the old wood beneath my feet. Peaking around corners to make sure the coast was clear. Creeping down the aisle as I came across a dark corner. Turning my back to make sure George wasn't coming to come walking around the corner any time soon. Stepping lightly as I ran my fingers along the dusty shelves that were not being used in the shop. 

Just as I reached over the single light blub I felt a strong pair of hands grip my waist as they pulled me towards them. Spinning me around as I let out a little screak. Looking up to see George laughing as he placed his hand over my mouth. I quickly pulled his hand away from my mouth.

"George you little.." I began to say but was quickly cut off with George's tender lips on mine as I brought my hands up to his face. Chuckling as he leaned me backward, holding me close as his hands pressed against my lower back as George pulled away.

"What is so funny?" George asked as he pulled me back upright.

"Nothing I was just thinking about the changes I am going to make to your room, or should I say our room," I giggled as I ran my finger over his face, feeling his stubbly beard that was growing in.

"Really now. You think so?" He protested, raising his eyebrows at me.

"I'm only joking. I like your room. I do just need to get a few things from my home," I said, "to make it feel more like home to me."

"You want to go back to Grimmauld?" He asked as he grabbed my hands off his cheek. Taking my hands in his as we walked out of the aisle back towards the staircase.

"Well, just to get a few things that's all. I can go by myself. I'll be okay. I'll be back just in time to make dinner."

"You're going now?" He questioned.

"When else am I supposed to go?" I asked as I swung our hands back and forth.

"Be back soon," He said as we stopped walking.

"You got it, boss," I teased him before pulling out my wand and apparated to Grimmauld. 

Taking in a deep breath as I stood in my old home. Everything was dusty and dark as I made my way up to my old room. Hearing the floorboard creak beneath me as I climbed higher and higher. Pushing the door open as I saw everything as I once left it. My bed unmade, clothing thrown everywhere, piles of books everywhere you looked, and pictures of everyone I loved. My first Gryffindor flag hanging on my wall with my broomstick nearby. As I walked around my room I couldn't help but imagine what my life would have been like if my father was still around.