Khushi glares at arnav. she mumbles you always make me forgot the surrounding.

Aashi: papa no kiss mamma. Papa kiss me, bhai. Aashi saw many times when they are close to each other arnav always kiss khushi.

Ansh: papa kiss maa to wish happy holi hey na papa.

Arnav smirk seeing khushi who opened her mouth in o shape hearing their childrens talk.

Khushi: aashika come here. We are going downstairs. arnavji go and freshup.

Arnav: can't u hear khushi. they want me to kiss u.

Khushi: no.

Arnav pouted his lips. Aashi your mamma is not allowing papa to kiss her. ansh see how your mamma behave with me.

Ansh: mamma papa kissed me and aashi na. they why not u. maa papa kiss kiss aashi blabber in her baby language cutely.

Khushi: arnavji u spoiled them.

Arnav: no I did not. he quickly kiss her cheek and went to washroom.

Aashi clap her hands papa kiss maa.

Khushi: u both r too much. khushi take them and went to downstairs.

After sometime arnav comes downstairs.

They take sandhya, arjun and dadi's blessings, everyone wish each other happy holi applying some colors. Papa kiss maa aashi said. Khushi eyes are widened, everyone looks at khushi.

Arnav smiles sheepishly.

Khushi: woo hum.

Ansh: ahh papa kissed mamma, he kissed me and aashi to wish holi morning.

Khushi sigh. Everyone smiled.

Dadi applid some colors on ansh cheek happy holi anshji.

Ansh apply some colors on dadi's cheek happy holi devyani. Arjun apply some sindoor in sandhya 's maang "happy holi".

Arnav apply color in khushi's maang "happy holi khushi". "happy holi arnavji".

After that everyone wish the little angel who make this house so happy with her childish activities and in her baby language. Aashi laugh whenever everyone touch her cheek aashi also did same to them. they arrange a holi function in home to invite friends and relatives.

Everyone is busy celebrating. Aashi runs with her tiny legs, ansh is running behind her telling don't run. Everyone is enjoying holi but their parents are missing. they are sitting in some place and enjoying each other. khushi placed her head on his shoulder.

Arnav protectively hug her. khushi i love u, "I love u too arnavji".

Arnav: u know because of u only now I got lot of happiness inform of aashi. that time u are adamant for second baby but I said no. but now I am happy about ur decision. I love aashi she is princess for us. Ansh also loves his sister so much. It's all because of u. I love u.

Khushi: I love u too arnavji without u I am nothing. they look at each other and reduce the gap between them. their lips meet each other, they broke the kiss hearing maa papa. they look at aashi standing there with smile on her face. Papa kiss maa lip.

Khushi rolled her eyes. oh no she saw us. Aashi again says papa kiss maa lip.

khushi hits arnav chest : arnavji it's all because of u. now shewill go and tells to everyone papa kiss maa lip. She already said to everyone u kiss me. u hug me. because of u I am again going to be embarrassed infront of all.

Arnav went and lifts aashi in his arms. Aashi my baby don't say to anyone. Papa kiss maa. ok ur my good baby na. papa kiss maa lip. She again said it.

Aashi struggle in arnav arms, she comes down and run from that place.

Khushi: it's all because of u.

Arnav: come on khushi if she tells, what is big problem. U are my wife, I have every right to kiss u and more than that also. he try to hug her. she push him and run behind aashi. before aashi tell to everyone she hold aashi and try to change her mind by showing some colors and something and playing children.

Khushi make her forgot and make play with children.

It is night, khushi make ansh and aashi sleep in bed and tuck blanket. Aashi always sleeps with arnav and khushi. before 1 week she said that, she wants to sleep with ansh. So aashi sleeps with ansh. Good night she place a kiss on both their foreheads. She turn and looks at arnav standing near door crossing his hands on his chest with smile. She smiles to him. arnavji leave me what are you doing. Put me down khushi is struggling in arnav's arms.

Arnav: Shh why are screaming. He went to their room and place her on bed. arnavji what arnav place his finger on her lip. Shh I miss u. u know na, I didn't spend time with u past 1 week due to my work. After that whenever I try to spent my time either ansh or aashi comes to distrub us.

Khushi: arnavji. she stop when arnav starts to kiss her neck. within some minutes their clothes on floor. the room filled is with their moans. both r sleeping in each other arms peacefully. Until they hear their baby voice. maa papa ansh and aashi are calling them from outside. Khushi immediately opened her eyes oh my god they came. If they saw us like this, she take her clothes and wear it. she wake up arnav. arnavji wear your clothes kids are calling us.

Arnav in sleep ahh he take his clothes and start to wear. khushi went and open door. What happen beta.

Ansh: mamma aashi wants to sleep with u. she woke me up in midnight so I came here.

Ansh's room is next to arnav's room. khushi lifts aashi my baby miss me.

Aashi smile seeing her mumma. She place a kiss on khushi cheek. they went to bed. khushi put aashika on bed. ansh lay beside her.

Arnav is already sleeping in other edge. ansh hug his papa. Arnav in sleeping form he also hug him back whisper sleep ansh. Papa is tired. Both are hugging and went to sleep.

Aashi looks at her papa and bhai, both r hugging each other. she hug her maa. maa she call her. what happen baby. papa kiss maa lip aashi said it.

khushi roll her eyes. aashi sleep. she make her sleep.

Next mornig, khushi comes to room with coffee and milk for her husband and children. She smile seeing the sight infront of her.

Arnav is sleeping in centre of bed. aashi and ansh both claim arnav, they are sleeping hugging him. Arnav protectively put his two arms on their two babies.

Khushi: arnavji wake up. She place a kiss on his forehead. Arnav smiled and opened his eyes. ansh and aashi also wake up hearing their mamma's voice. She give coffee to him.

Khushi place kisses on their cheek wishing good morning replay aashi and ansh give kisses to khushi. khush gives ansh and aashika their milk . khushi settle in bed. after finishing her milk aashi laugh and says papa kiss maa lip.

Khushi rolled her eyes. arnavji.

Arnav: baby shh don't say like that. You are good baby na. my aashi will hear what papa told.

Aaashi laughs and says papa kiss maa lip.

Krnav: khushi leave it. Why you feel embrassed we are husband and wife in our house no one will say anything to us. papa kiss maa lip aashi laugh and says it again. arnav raise his eyebrow to khushi with smile looking , ansh laugh and khushi put her hand on her head to think how to face their family members after that they went to downstairs.

Their life is full of happiness only now their two children is their life. They wanted their happiness only. If their children are happy they are also happy. Whatever happened arnav and khushi always love each other. Their love increases day by day. It never decreased, their love symbols ansh and aashi bring lots of happiness in their life. They live for them. According to arnav, still khushi is everything for him. she is not his wife she is his life.