The game continued with Slytherin scoring two more times and Gryffindor scoring once.

"Marcus Flint with the quaffle...passes to Abraham Montague...who passes to Alexander Dolohov who...SLYTHERIN SCORES!...The score is now 40 to 10 with Slytherin in the lead."

Once, he caught sight of a flash of gold, but it was just a reflection from one of the Weasley twins' wristwatches. And once, a bludger decided to come pelting his way, more like a cannonball than anything, but Harrison dodged it and Lucian Bole came chasing after it.

After fifteen more minutes Slytherin was winning eighty to twenty so Harrison decided it was time to find the snitch. He began to search the stadium for any sign of gold not coming from someone's wrist and after a few minutes saw the snitch floating by the Slytherin's goal post. He bent down and flew off towards the goal post, the Gryffindor seeker, Cormac McLaggen, noticed this and shot after him. He stretched his arm out, put on a burst of speed, and he was about to close his hand around the snitch when Cormac slammed into him. There were boos from the Slytherin's and cheers from the Gryffindor's.

"Bloody bastard!" Harrison yelled to the smirking Gryffindor.

Harrison pulled back and immediately shot towards the other side of the pitch. There was loud cheering from the Slytherins and shouts of protest from the Gryffindors, Harrison turned around and saw Angelina Johnson spinning out of control while blood poured from her nose.

"Angelina Johnson hit in the face with a bludger sent by Peregrine Derrick," Lee angrily announced. "Argh-Flint scores, Ninety-Twenty Slytherin! Gryffindor in possession,no, Slytherin in possession -no! Gryffindor back in possession and it's Katie Bell, Katie Bell for Gryffindor with the quaffle,she's streaking up the field -THAT WAS DELIBERATE!"

Abraham Montague had swerved in front of Katie and, instead of seizing the quaffle, had grabbed her head. Katie cart wheeled in the air, managed to stay on her broom, but dropped the quaffle. Madam Hooch's whistle rang out again as she soared over to Montague and began shouting at him.

A minute later,Katie put a penalty shot past the Slytherin keeper.

"Ninety-Thirty! TAKE THAT, YOU DIRTY, CHEATING -"

"Jordan, if you can't commentate in an unbiased way -"

"I'm telling it like it is, Professor! And it's Gryffindor in possession again, as Johnson takes the quaffle, her bleeding's finally stopped -Flint alongside her -poke him in the eye Angelina!-it was a joke, Professor, it was a joke -oh no -Flint in possession, Flint flying toward the Gryffindor goal posts, come on now, Wood, save -!"

But Marcus Flint had scored; there was an eruption of cheers from the Slytherin end and Lee swore so badly that Professor McGonagall tried to tug the magical megaphone away from him.

"Sorry, Professor, sorry! One hundred-Thirty, Slytherin still in the lead."

It was turning into an extremely dirty game. Enraged that Gryffindor's seeker stopped Harrison from catching the snitch,the Slytherin's were rapidly resorting to any means to take the quaffle. Peregrine Derrick hit Alicia with his club and tried to say he'd thought she was a bludger. George Weasley elbowed Peregrine in the face in retaliation. Madam Hooch awarded both teams penalties; Alexander shot for Slytherin and made it past Oliver Wood and Miles Bletchley blocked Alicia's.