KGE stole a glance at the serious King of Hallyu, who appeared to be involved in an in-depth discussion with BSH. She couldn't stop her eyes from looking at LMH's gorgeous jawline. KGE loved to watch how his jaw moved when he talked. LMH looked manly from the side. Before someone caught her staring at that hottest man alive, KGE forced herself to look away.

They love you; they adore you, they respect you.
I am a proud co-star ever to have a chance to work with you.
I can't believe that you've been suffered from the hatred too.
It's silly that they bullied you from being a beautiful man.
How could they try to defame you by telling lies?
I guess life isn't always about being beautiful.
It's more about how you do to shine.
And I see you shine even brighter.
When you are beautiful.

"GoEun-ah..."

A lovely voice called her softly. KGE startled and turned her head abruptly to where the voice came from. She blushed. KGE felt like she was caught in the act once more.

"Eonnie..." KGE smiled shyly but kept her eyes gazing at JEC's smiling eyes.
"Did you watch the scenes?"
"Oh... Ye... Eonnie..."
"What do you think?"
"Uhm, I think we did everything well... I hope..."
"I believe we did, if you said so, GoEun-ah..."
"Hahaha... What do you mean, Eonnie? I might be wrong..."
"I don't think you are. I know how you value your works..."
"Uhm... Gamsahabnida, Eonnie... You're too kind..."
"Hahaha... No, it's not about me being kind. It's about you being Kim Go Eun."
"Haiisshh... Eonnie... what are you talking about?"
"I'm talking about the future movie maker, Kim Go Eun..."
"Omo... Amen to your wish, Eonnie..."
"Oh, believe me, sweet girl, I wish you all the best!"
"Aren't you the sweetest, Eonnie?"
"I am... hahaha... I am always sweet to a sweet girl."

KGE giggled when JEC grabbed her hand and took her a little away from the people around them. KGE knew that JEC didn't want any of those people to overhear them. She got a little nervous as she could guess what JEC was going to talk about with her. Somehow KGE knew the moment would come, sooner or later. KGE tried to relax and kept talking about the works to ease her embarrassment.

"I do believe the scene would be as iconic as KES jagganim wants it to be."
"I agree. This one would be one of that unforgettable scenes of the King."
"Yes, Eonnie. And we will have more of scenes like this..."
"Hahaha... I hope we will! Just like the scene, I saw today!"
"Oh?"
"The unforgettable love scene ever!! Hahaha..."

JEC winked at the blushful KGE, who could only widen her eyes in embarrassment.

"Aigooo..."
"I apologize, GoEun-ah... I know that I've made you uncomfortable."
"I... Eonnie... I don't know what to say... It's embarrassing."
"You don't need to say anything. I am the one who should say something. It's my fault."
"No...Aniyo Eonnie... It's not your fault... We shouldn't do that in the first place."
"Yaaah... It's normal for both of you to do that! What are you saying?"
"Ah ye... Normal... I guess... I hope you're right, Eonnie."
"Well, I'm sure that I'm right! Isn't the guy you kissed passionately is your boyfriend, GoEun-ah?"

JEC laughed out loud at her own blunt words. She loved to tease this cute little baby Queen, who couldn't stop gasping and blushing by her rude comments.

KGE covered her face with her hands when JEC laughed in amusement, seeing her cuteness. This beautiful girl could be very sexy at times when she was so cute at the other times. JEC also knew that KGE was a shy girl who could be an adventurous one when she wanted to. This young lady was indeed an exciting kind of lover. She was full of surprises. If a girl could fall to another girl, JEC would definitely fall for KGE.

"Do you think a co-worker will kiss you the way LMH-sshi kissed you?"
"Yaahh... Eun Chae Eonnie!!"
"Or is it the other way around? Did you kiss him as his co-star, KGE-sshi?"
"Hush!! Eonnie! Jinjihage??"
"Omonaaa...How do you guys handle the fire all the way?"
"Yah... Eonnie... Can you lower your voice?"
"Hahaha... Weren't I whispering? I am sure they can't hear us!"