Jeongguk scoffed, "Okay, sure. Don't listen to me."

Taehyung fed Jimin while Jeongguk and his son played with Wonhae.

"Jeongguk, can I see you for a minute?" Yoongi asked.

The raven-haired nodded his head and stepped outside.

"Jimin's condition is worsening. His results are out and look—" Yoongi pointed at the x-ray, "—the cancer isn't showing any signs of stopping. His biopsy results indicate that it's spreading, and it's spreading fast. We need to do something to slow the movement, even if it's for a while."

Jeongguk took a deep breath, "So, what do you suggest we do?"

"Surgery. I can suggest that. Surgery might slow the process, and if luck is on our side, he can get better— along with chemotherapy treatment, of course."

Jeongguk bit his bottom lip, "So you're saying, if we don't get the surgery... He might... d-die?"

Yoongi just nodded his head.

Jeongguk let his tears flow freely.

"Papa's going to die?"

Both males whipped their head behind to find Jeonsan looking up at them with tears falling out of his beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"N-No, sweetie. He's not—"

"YOU'RE LYING!" With that, Jeonsan ran away from them. Running towards the huge herd of reporters.

"MR JEON! COULD YOU TELL US WHY YOUR HUSBAND WAS RUSHED TO THE ER?"

Jeongguk shook his head and tried to get himself out of the situation, "Please, go away! I want to go to my son!"

"IS IS TRUE THAT YOUR HUSBAND WAS SICK?"

"CAN YOU PLEASE COMMENT ON YOUR HUSBAND'S CONDITION?"

Yoongi took up the stand and called security. "Who even let them in?!" He yelled as he tried to push them back.

Jeongguk was sobbing trying to get out of the reporters, but they wouldn't budge. He just prayed wherever his son went. He was safe, and he promised him that as soon as he got out of here, he'll run to get him.

~°~

A man was walking across the beautiful hospital garden. Before he went home, he wanted to pluck a flower since the person he loved, absolutely adored flowers.

He was quietly humming to himself, eyeing the beautiful scenery. His eyes landed on a little boy, crying his heart out at a bench not so far away.

Confused, he sat next to the boy and pat his head, "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Jeonsan looked up at the man and sniffled, "T-They said Papa...is going to die... I don't want him to leave me. I love Papa!"

The man pursed his lips and quietly just patted the boy's head, who continued to cry.

"How about this, you tell me where your parents are, and I can tell 'them' to save your Papa!"

Jeonsan glanced back at the man, "P-Pinky promise?" He asked, raising his little pinky finger to which the man cooed over.

He linked his pinky with the boy's and got up, "Come on. Let's find your parents."

The boy nodded his head and held the man's hand so he wouldn't get lost.  He began leading them towards the hospital.

Upon entering it, they made their way towards the reception.

"What is your Papa's name?"

"Park Jimin."

The man nodded his head and asked the room for a 'Park Jimin'.

"What are you to him?"

"I'm just someone who found his son! His son is with me."

The lady at the reception leaned over the desk and spotted the boy, and immediately gasped.

"Oh, my God! You found Jeonsan! Please, Nurse Choi, take him towards Mr. Jeon's VIP ward."

Nurse Choi nodded her head and rushed towards the elevator with the tall man and little boy trailing behind her.

"I'm so glad you found him! His parents were going crazy! He suddenly ran off."

The man looked at the little boy who was just looking down, his face pouting.

"Please, this way!"

The three of them rushed towards the VIP room— more like the nurse rushed. The tall ma, handsome man found it odd that she looked very fidgety, but he didn't comment.

They were upon the room, and they heard yelling.

"HOW COULD YOU LOSE HIM LIKE THAT?"

The nurse knocked on the door before entering, "Mr. Jeon, we've found your son."

Relief washed over Jimin, Jeongguk, and Taehyung. Jeonsan ran towards them and jumped on Jimin's bed.

"PAPA!"

"Where the hell did you run off to?! Do you know how worried we were?!"

Jeonsan whispered a 'sorry' before he was engulfed in a tight hug.

"Don't you ever do that again! Do you hear me?!"

Jeonsan nodded his head.

"How did you get here?"

"Oh! That tall man found me and brought me back." Jeonsan said, pointing at the tall man behind him, who was as shocked as the three males were.

"What the..."

Taehyung left Jimin's side, carefully creeping towards the man with tears falling down his cheeks.

"S-Seokjin?"

I'll promise you that