f o r t y - s i x

Start from the beginning

While both of them were in the other room eating I hopped down off the counter and made my way over to Georges' room to grab their presents.

For Fred, I found a box full of muggle pranks while I was out in the muggle world a few days ago.  Like the ones, Arthur talked about. Little things like a shocking pen, a fake pile of poop, a woopie cushion, and lots of other things that I know he would enjoy and possibly even bewitch. For George, I wrote out an excerpt from the book both of us read back at the beginning of last year. Apart from that I had highlighted for years and held close to my heart.

As I heard them chowing down I presented the wrapped boxes before them.

"Dais, you didn't have to," Fred said, setting his fork down on the table.

"Really, you didn't," George followed, taking the gifts from my hands.

"But I did. I totally forgot last year and I felt bad. So I was not forgetting this year," I said, sitting down next to George as Fred began to unwrap his gift. Revealing the box of muggle pranks.

"Oh George we are so bewitching these later," Fred exclaimed, tearing it open to examine each one like a small child on Christmas day. I looked towards George next as I rested my elbow on the table and propped my head upon my hands.

"Open it," I whispered as George took his time. Opening to the frame of the except the book we both read.

For it was you. It was always you and my heart knew. It will continue to always be you that I choose to love until the end of time. I love you with all my heart. For I am yours and you are mine. Solemnly and Forever.

"I love it," George said, leaning over and kissing my cheek.

"I'm glad you like it," I whispered as he was still close, "You'll get the rest of your present tonight." Watching his eyebrows raise quickly. If only I could imagine to being to think what he was thinking.

"Alright, Daisy, thank you for the presents and breakfast but we need to go open the shop," Fred said as he stood up. Grabbing his plate as George and I followed him back into the kitchen. Placing their used plate in the sink for me to clean later.

As the day went on I began to decorate the loft for the evening. Making a cake and dinner, putting up and little sign, and blowing up some balloons. I knew they would be done in the shop around 6 o'clock and they would be hungry. But they also would be surprised. 

Molly and Arthur were the firsts to arrive around 5:30. Molly helped me put the last finishing touches on the cake while Arthur helped out with finishing dinner. Everyone else came around five minutes until the shop closed. All ready to surprise and celebrate the twins' birthday.

They were totally shocked. 

I don't think either of them thought anyone was going to come over to see them. 

We had a full night of pranks, laughter, cake, presents, and banter with everyone who came. It wasn't until around midnight when everyone had to file back home. Ginny and the others were already out way past then what McGonagall said so they knew they were going to be in big trouble. Fred said to blame it on me, to which Molly argued with him. 

Of course, Molly and Arthur were the last to leave as they hugged each one of them tightly before heading back home. Leaving the three of us all in the living room together. Fred quickly said goodnight, before returning to his room where he would write to Gianna as he did every night, while I walked around, picking up the paper plates that Arthur was so fascinated with. He ended up taking some back for himself.