𝐗𝐕 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕

"Was I even considered a friend to you?"

Uncomfortable silence. Only the rain could be heard and the stress flowing with the wind.

All tears fell out..I was very dehydrated. ut that rain made it look like I was still crying.

The chances of me being sick is very high, It was freezing. My kimono completely wet and damp. The crown laying on the grass as raindrops fell and splattered on it.

The man infront of me was looking down at me. His clothes completely wet as well, the rain water falling down his face

He kneeled down to me and putting his hand on my head "You weren't just my friend. You were and still are my best friend" He said with a raspy voice. We stayed silent for a while. The rain dropping onto the grass was all that could be heard

"Then why did you leave..." my voice almost cracked but i managed to calm it down.

The silence was unbearable. The adrenaline started to rise. It felt like the world had stopped around us. The rain became slower and the sky started to become dark.

"I had to do work and I couldnt bring you with me. If I told you that I had to do it alone, you would beg and beg until I said yes. The lack of communication was because I was extremely busy and whenever I had the chance to write, the people would rip it and throw it in the fire." He said standing up.

I tried to stand up but my body told me to stay in the same spot. Techno noticed me trying to stand up. He bent over, grabbing me and pulling me up.

Once I was up, he put both of his hands on my shoulder, pulling me into an embrace.

He put his arms around my waist and his head rested on my shoulder. I was too weak to hug him back but the warmth of his body was very soothing.

"Please understand... I didnt want you to get hurt, you've been with me for so long and i couldnt bare seeing your dead corpse laying on the floor" He said as his grip on me got tighter and tighter "You were all that I thought about during that whole job"

We both were covered in rain water. The buttoned up shirt was cold from all the water. My face was stuffed onto his chest. I had regain some strength back but I didnt hug back.

There was pure silence. The rain had stopped. The moon barely visible from the cloud covering it along with the stars.

It was just us, cold and damp.

"I've missed you so much" He said. It sounded like he was about to cry.

Pulled away from him as his hand slid down my arm and holding my hand in front of us. I look down at our hands and sighed

"I'm gonna home to shower then I'll come back to the ravine" I said slowly left go of his hand and look at his eyes.

"I'll be back" I said and turned away, walking towards my house.

~ Technoblade's POV ~

As she let my hand go, my heart almost shattered. I've never seen her like this and I completely understand why she was like this.

I dont want her to leave my side.

She disappeared into the forest. I was about to walk away until something I saw something shine. I looked down to see the crown.