𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

"And now for the scores. With 9% of the vote; being 20,000 people. In 4th place is Coconut2020" Wilbur said Niki, Eret, and Fundy were all cheering. I guess they're happy for at least placing 4th.

"With 16% of the votes, coming is 3rd place is Schlatt2020" Schlatt was a big stress. Everyone around gave a sigh of relief. I giggle a little but I just listened, not really caring.

"Now theres only two parties left... In second place with 30% of the votes, led by the party leader, Quackity, Swag2020" Tommy looked up at Wilbur when he said that.

"We..WE WON, WILBUR WE WON" Tommy started to celebrate, so did the crowd. I simply clapped lightly "WILBUR WE DID IT, WE WON"

"Tommy, please calm down. Let me finish" Wilbur said ignoring Tommy. This isnt good, Tommy kept celebrating while Wilbur was panicking.

"Everyone please, I have something to say" Wilbur put held his hand up towards the audience, signaling them to quiet down. He hesitated, opening his mouth and closing it.

Until he finally said something "Two nights ago right before the election. After the announcement of Schlatt2020 and Coconut2020, Quackity made a deal with uhm the leader of Schlatt2020... Uhm Mr. Jshlatt standing behind me." Schlatt had a stupid grin on his face.

Ew.

"Quackity said that not matter what happens, Quackity will pull Swag2020 votes on Schlatt2020 votes"

Huh? If Swag2020 has 30% and Shlatt2020 has 16%, that makes it 46% and Pog2020 has 45%...

No way. I looked at Shlatt who was laughing like a total maniac. Tommy was screaming at Schlatt though it didnt bother him as he was the new president.

Schlatt walked up behind Wilbur, pushing him off the podium along with Tommy.

"Well... wasnt that easy. And you know what I said? The day I got unbanned from the DreamSmp. I said that I was running in election that I won by way... I said things are gonna change" Schlatt says fixing his sleeves.He grabbed the microphone with enjoyment.

"Now, my first decree as the president of L'manberg... AS THE EMPEROR OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY... IS TO REVOKE, THE CITIZENSHIP OF WILBUR SOOT, TOMMYINNIT, AND
Y/N" Schlatt said pointed to the three of us. People started to fire arrows at us. Wilbur grabbed my wrist, also grabbing Tommy's

"We need to get out of here" Wilbur screamed at us. I nodded and he let go of my wrist along with Tommy's.

We ran into a forest which was a great way to escape from all the commotion and I thought to myself while running

"Go down here, I'll cover it up" Wilbur said pointing down at the ravine. I nodded and jumped down, landing perfectly without getting hurt.

Tommy also jumped down. He landed on his feet but stumbled, falling on his butt. I look away, holding my laughter.

"I heard that woman" He said standing up and brushing the dirt of his pants.

"I'm aware" As I look up. I saw Wilbur patching up the hole and when he finished. He mined down since he wasnt all in good shape

I walk around the ravine, trying to find if theres any first aid kits but there wasn't which was a bad sign. Wilbur had arrows on his back it isn't deep but it did stuck to him.

I walked back to the boys and saw Wilbur sitting down on the floor. I quickly rushed to his side

"Wilbur, you doing alright?" I was genuinely concerned. It was only 2 arrows but a lot of blood had escaped his body

"Yeah, it's just the arrows" He smiled at me. It hurt me seeing my friends in this condition, especially when his own country threw him out.

I look at down on my kimono and realized, I have a long and thick piece of fabric around my stomach. I took off the bow that was on the fabric and took off the fabric

"Wilbur, I'm going to need you to take off your shirt"
He nodded and didnt hesitate taking his clothing off
"I'm going to put pressure so bare with me okay" He nodded

I squat down, facing his back and laying the fabric on the floor. "I'm going to take the arrows off now, so dont move much" I put my hand on one of the arrows and my other hand holding his shoulder.

Without any warning I pulled it out, Wilbur holded in a scream and only groaned.

I waste no time and pulled the last one. I quickly grabbed fabric and wrapped it around his torso, making sure its tight but not too tight. I still want Wilbur to breathe. I put a knot to secure the fabric in place. "You need rest Wilbur"

Wilbur looked at me with tiredness in his eyes. I chuckled. Stop pushing yourself, you idiot. I gave him a soft smile

"Stop flirting" Tommy said

"How are we flirting bitch boy" I said standing up and punching his arm "He just needs rest dumbass. You also need rest, Tommy. That election really took it out on you" My face soften.

It was really a big day for them and I understand how stressed they were, especially Wilbur. "I'll work on this ravine ok, just please rest"

Tommy sighed then nodded. He sat across Wilbur and slowly closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep.

Looking at them like this makes me feel warm.

See you next chapter
:)