"There you boys are," Violet said walking towards them. "Do you all have your books and supplies?" There were various answers of the affirmative. "Good, it's time for us to go to breakfast. Once you're all done eating and you have your schedules we'll show you to your first class."

Violet and Marcus led them out of the common room past older students flipping through texts books. He waved at several of his older friends as they left the room and entered the dungeons. Harrison made sure to pay attention to the path they took so he would be able to get back to the common room on his own.

They entered the Great Hall and the only people there were the professors and a dozen Ravenclaws. Harrison sat down in the middle of the Slytherin table, Leo and Draco on either side of him. The table was covered in every breakfast food imaginable from sausage and bacon to fresh baked cinnamon rolls. He speared a pancake onto his plate and added several spoonfuls of scrambles eggs as well.

Harrison watched as Leo and Cass argued about nothing in particular,Blaise glare at Draco who was telling Violet about the formers unconventional wake up and Theo flip through their Charms text book. Soon more students began to trickle into the Great Hall and the noise level increased.

"I wonder when we're going to get our schedules," Pansy said as she pushed her empty plate away.

"I hope its soon," Jenna chimed in. "I want to see what our first class will be."

A few minutes later Snape walked down from the staff table with a stack of schedules. He started at the end of the table and when he reached the first years he gave them their schedules before moving on. Harrison and the other first years all looked down to read their schedules.

First Year Slytherins,1991-1992 school year

Mondays,Wednesdays, and Fridays

9am-10:30am Transfiguration with Ravenclaw

11am-12:30pm Charms with Gryffindor

12:30pm-1:30pm Lunch

1:30pm-3pm Defense Against the Dark Arts with Gryffindor

Tuesdays and Thursdays

9am-12noon Potions with Gryffindor

12:30pm-1:30pm Lunch

1:30pm-3pm History of Magic with Ravenclaw

3:30pm-5pm Herbology with Hufflepuff

Wednesdays nights

midnight-1am Astronomy with Ravenclaw

"We have three classes with the Gryffindors," Blaise groaned.

"We have Potions with them," Draco smirked and elaborated when Blaise stared blankly at him. "With Severus for the professor we'll get away with everything."

Blaise cheered up at the thought of being able to torture the Gryffindors and get away with it.

"Honestly Blaise," Cass said before pausing to take a sip of her pumpkin juice. "For someone so smart you can be really thick sometimes."