You laugh and talk around while y'all are waiting for them to get back. You see a guard walking towards you.

Guard: "Y/n?"
Y/n: "Yes?"
Guard: "Heimdall told me to give you this letter, Frigga gave it to him to give to you before you leave"
Y/n: "....thank you." *guard leaves
Siff: "Are you alright?"
Y/n: "mhm"

Siff, Fandral, and Volstagg give you a hug.

Y/n: "Thank you"
Siff: "No problem"
Volstagg: "Are you gonna read it?"
Y/n: "I don't think I will yet."

You then hear Thor's voice from the throne room.

Y/n: "They're here now!"

You run to the throne room in your blue dress gliding on the floor and you hope to see Loki and Thor next to each other standing in front of Odin but when you open the door it's just Thor. You give him a hug.

Y/n: "Sorry for interrupting Odin."
Odin: "It's fine"
Y/n: "Where's Loki?"
Thor: "He's not here."
Y/n: "Is he hiding, like he always does" *smiles "Tell him to come out I have something important to tell him and I think he might.....
Thor: "Y/n... Loki died."
Y/n: "Wh...what?"

Your smile begins to fade away as you stand there in shock. Your legs get weak and you fall on Thor and he catches you as tears fall off your face. Siff, Fandral, and Volstagg come in and stand there in shock and see you on Thor. Odin seems to have a sad look on his face when he saw you fall.

Odin: "Go, my son."
Thor: "Thank you father."
Odin: "Take care y/n" *you nod

Everyone tells you their goodbyes and give you a hug. You and Thor get going to Heimdall.

Heimdall: "Be careful Thor and y/n"
Thor: "We will"
Y/n: "It was a pleasure to be here and hopefully I'll come back soon." *gently smiles

You and Thor get to earth and see Jane.

Y/n: "Jane"
Jane: "Hey y/n"
Thor: "We must get you back to Steve."
Y/n: "Yeah I guess so, bye Jane it was nice to see you."
Jane: "Me too, would you like to change into something more comfortable before you go."
Y/n: "Actually yes"

You go to their apartment and put on a more comfortable outfit.

Jane: "I bet that feels much better."
Y/n: "It does"

You see a black car get there and it's agent Hill.

Agent Hill: "You ready to go y/n."
Y/n: "Yes, bye Thor and Jane."
Thor: "Bye lady y/n."
Jane: "Bye y/n"

You get in the car and Agent Hill drives away to take you to Steve.

Agent Hill: "How was Asgard"
Y/n: "It was actually pretty good"

You tell her everything that happened except everything between you and Loki and the battle between Malekith. They only think Thor helped Jane and you were in Asgard the whole time protected and training. You hide your feeling so she wouldn't suspect anything so you smiled through everything. You fall asleep on the window and start dreaming about you and Loki dancing in a beautiful green gown like a princess in the ballroom, everyone was celebrating and smiling and laughing it felt so magical.