That's right, Tu Rongrong plans to open a small shop on Xingwang Mall to sell self-made snacks, such as spicy strips?

Of course, if she cooks a lot of food during the live broadcast, she can sell it on her own Xingwang Mall. In the future, the live broadcast room will still be used to draw a lottery to give the audience free gifts. Selling things will still be sold on Xingwang Mall.

It's just...Looking at the poor sister, Tu Rongrong gave up her original plan to make honey-sweet pork meat, and put her sister to sleep first.

"You can coax Yuanyuan first. Although you often take her with you during this period, the interaction between the two of you is still a little bit. She is insecure now. You should accompany her more." Tu Che also Persuaded while eating ice cream.

I also knew that although I got along well with Xiao Zai Zai after I came, I really didn't play with her a few times. Xiao Zai Zai has just lost her parents, it is just when she feels insecure, she should take Little Zai Zai more seriously.

"Hee hee." Tu Yuanyuan, who was held in her arms by her sister, smiled happily, and finally got her sister's hug and can continue to stick to her sister. She happily ate the rest of the ice cream.

After eating the ice cream in her hand, Tu Yuanyuan looked at her sister and said, "Sister, I still want to eat it."

"I want to eat ice and cold." Tu Yuanyuan held up her small bowl to see Tu Yuanyuan, a round face full of expectation, she liked the taste of this ice cream, and she wanted to eat it.

"No, the ice cream is too cold. If you eat too much, you will have diarrhea." Tu Rongrong refused her sister's request. She filled a bottle of raspberry milk to her sister and said, "Drink milk, it's time to sleep."

Turongrong picked up her younger sister. Her body was really tall. The original Turongrong was only about 1.6 meters tall, but the body turned out to be more than 1.7 meters.

The 1.7-meter-old adult held a two-year-old cub, still holding it up.

Tu Rongrong hugged her sister and asked her to sleep on her shoulders while drinking milk. Tu Rongrong also hugged her walking around, patted her back gently with his hands, hum Use a lullaby to coax her to sleep.

During this time, Tu Yuanyuan had a nap. As a result, she ignored her sister because she was making jam today, and the pictures that Xiao Zai Zai saw when learning to read with Tu Che were really appetizing, so she was very energetic. Did not sleep.

But Tu Yuanyuan's biological clock has been determined, so she didn't fall asleep just now and now she slowly closed her eyes to sleep under the comfort of the fluffy.

Tu Yuanyuan was holding her baby bottle in one hand, drinking milk while sleeping with her eyes closed. Even if she fell asleep, she did not forget to suck milk. Her mouth moved very cutely.

"Are you asleep?" Tu Rongrong hummed a lullaby. After a while, she didn't hear her sister's movement. After feeling her breathing calmed down, she looked at Tu Che and asked.

Tu Che nodded with a smile, and said softly, "Fell asleep."

Tu Rongrong nodded, and slowly put Tu Yuanyuan, who was sleeping on her shoulder, down, letting her lie flat in her arms. Tu Yuanyuan almost woke up when Tu Rongrong put the person down, but Tu Rongrong quickly patted her back to comfort her, and Tu Yuanyuan felt that the familiar breath around him did not wake up.

Turongrong took a sigh of relief and put away her sister's milk bottle. She didn't have a lot of milk, and there was not much milk left in the bottle.

The velvet did not stay, and of course she did not pick up the milk that her sister could not finish drinking, she just dumped it.

Sure enough, you should raise a few pigs, but you can feed pigs if you have leftovers, and you can also feed pigs if your sister can't finish drinking milk.