1-10

Chapter 1 The Poor Girl with a Private PlanetWorks: Author: Category: Word Count: 2169 Updated: 19-08-11 17:04

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

Tu Rongrong woke up and found that she was wearing it again. This time she became a fall in the family-well, the poor girl who was expelled from the family after her parents died.

Because the girl's parents are very talented, after she got married, the family handed over to him has taken care of the property very well, and the business is also thriving. As a result, at a young age, the girl's parents met interstellar pirates when they went out to discuss business. After that, most of the passengers of the entire interstellar spaceship were torn by interstellar pirates.

After receiving news of the unfortunate death of the original owner's parents, those in the Tu family's family who had long coveted the original owner's father's property hurriedly divided up the original owner's father's property, and then drove the original owner and the original owner's sister out of the house. No love is left.

In fact, if the Tu family had to point their faces, they might not drive the original owner and her sister out of the house. However, the people of the Tu family were reluctant to leave the original owner after getting the property left by the original owner's parents, and even claimed that the original owner corrupted the family's reputation. By expelling the original owner, he was removed from the family.

In Tu Rongrong's opinion, although the original owner is the only child of the original owner's parents in eighteen years, she is a bit spoiled, but she really is not a bad person. Even if she is a little arrogant and naive, she has never done anything bad.

It's just because the original owner generally looked down on people who were poorer than her when she was in school, and she didn't even suppress and target those who were inferior to her status, and then fell in love with the people in the school. In fact, this girl didn't hit her rivals, she didn't beat her rivals, and she didn't stalk her lover.

On the contrary, the hostile attacked the original owner, which made the object of the original owner's love hate her, and made her ruined in school.

Then, after the news of the death of the original owner's parents came, the people of the Tu family divided the inheritance of the original owner's parents, and felt that the original owner, who had discredited the Tu family's stay at home, was really embarrassing, and no one wanted to support the original owner. Her sister, so the Tu family simply expelled her.

As for where the original owner and her sister will go after they leave Tu's house, and how they should survive, isn't there a primordial planet left by the original owner's mother?

The original owner was a charming girl who grew up spoiled by thousands of spoiled children, suddenly lost her parents, was framed to ruin, and was kicked out of the house by the Tu family. Therefore, the original owner could not accept this kind of life and was devastated.

Up to now, it has been directly replaced by velvet.

Tu Rongrong understands the original owner a bit, but also a little bit not. The legacy her family left to her only parents is an undeveloped primitive planet. A primitive planet a little larger than the earth, all belong to this girl.

They are all people with planets at home, how pitiful? Why are you destitute?

Although you need to raise children, it's really not poor.

Perhaps for the people of the Tu family, this planet is indeed an undeveloped primitive planet. There is no energy or mineral deposits on the planet, so it has no value. Therefore, leaving this primitive planet to the original owner will not feel distressed.