Chapter 58: Having a Great Time till you came

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Sure." He said. I grabbed the beef out and set it on a big platter and took out the carving knife and put it in the middle of the table. There was one table for all the food and the rest was for us to sit at.

"You look nice today." I smiled.

"Thanks. You look pretty. As always." He winked at me. I blushed a little and continued to set the food up.

Rachel came home and put the cake in the refrigator and then the boys came home.

"ANNA! WE ARE HOME!" Louis yelled. I straighten my dress out and looked at myself in the mirror.

"You look great." Andrew said behind me.

"Thanks. I am so nervous." I kissed him on the cheeks and went outside to greet everyone.

"Hey guys." I smiled.

"You must be the Anna I talked to the other day!" Maura greeted me.

"Yes! You must be Niall's mom!" I hugged her!

"You are so pretty and tall!" She smiled.

"Ohh. Thanks." I blushed.

"Hello. I am Greg. Niall's older brother." Greg went up to me.

"Nice to meet you Greg." He gave me a hug and I went to go meet Harry's parents.

"Hey Harry. Hi Mrs. Styles." I greeted her.

"Oh! This is Anna. Gemma, mom this is Anna!" Harry introduced me to them.

"Hello sweetheart! It is so wonderful to meet you! And I gotta agree with Maura. You are so pretty." Anne hugged me.

"Oh thank you Mrs. Styles." I smiled. "Oh please! call me Anne!" She said. I nodded and went to Gemma.

"Hello! You are so gorgeous!" Gemma hugged me.

"Thank you! You too!" I smiled. Everyone was so pretty. But I didn't feel that I was pretty.

I moved on to Liam's family.

"Hello!" I smiled.

"Hey Anna! This is my mom, Karen, and this is my older sisters. Ruth and Nicole. (I can't remember their names..)" Liam introduced me

"Hi!"I smiled!

"Nice to meet you!" They said.

"You too!" I waved and moved on to Zayn's family.

"Hey Zayn." I said.

"Hey. This is my mom and my two little sisters. Safaa and Waliya." Zayn introduced me. One look like about 12 and the other looked about 6.

"Hi. My name is Anna." I bend down at them. They just rush me into a hug.

"Woah." I chuckled and hugged them.

They pulled away and Safaa said, " You are so pretty." She giggled. "Aww. Thank you. You too." I tickled her and she started laughing.

"Hi Waliya." I said.

"HI." She was kinda shy.

"Don't be afraid. I won't hurt." I said. She came out a little and gave me another hug.

"I hugged her back and move onto Louis's family.

"Hey There Lou- Lou." I said.

"What is up my little ninja?" He hugged me and introduced me.

"This is Lottie, Daisy, Pheobe,and Felicite. This is my step-sister, Georgia And this is my mom, Jay." He said.

Georgia looked like a full on slut.. The shorts shorts, the make-up, the shirt. Everything. But I didn't say anything.