t w e n t y - t h r e e

Beginne am Anfang

"Let me go, Fred," I panicked as I wanted George to stop punching Bryce even though he deserved it.

"Not a chance. I can't have you getting hurt," He said as Bryce had not pinned George down and was taking swings at him. I couldn't watch anymore. Tears streaming down my face as I turned around to bury my face in Fred's chest.

The fight soon stopped as we all heard Snapes and McGonagall's voice push through the crowd. Her eyes seeing George and Bryce on the ground as Snape used the spell to pull them apart. Lee and Tommy grabbing George as I looked over at him. Blood dripping down his face as he breathed heavily. Anger filling his eyes as they stayed locked on Bryce and his mess of a face.

"Both of you in my office," Professor Snape said, "Now." Making room for both of them to walk out as Snape followed. Leaving Professor McGonagall there with the rest of us.

"As for the rest of you, return to what you were doing," She said quickly as all the students scattered, "Miss Black please come with me."

I followed her off to a corner. Pushing past students as they looked at me with disgust and horror.

"What provoked the fight?" She asked as we reached her office.

"I don't know. George came up to him telling him to stay away and then Bryce told him something and George got mad and punched him. Minnie, it was Bryce who provoked George. He was only doing it..." I stammered.

"I know," She said as he placed her hand on my forearm in comfort, "I will go talk to Snape and we will see what we are going to do. Please go and finish your studies. I will send George right to you."

***

Later that night we were all sitting around in the common room when George walked in. His face still dried with his own blood. I looked from the book in my lap right up at him as he stormed off to his room. I set my book down and walked after him. Following him to his bedroom.

"George," I said as I pushed the door back open. Looking around his room for where he had disappeared off to so quickly. Noticing that there was a commotion coming from the bathroom. I made my way to the middle of the room as George walked back out. Cleaning the blood of his hands with the towel in his hand.

"What was he talking about?" George asked as he stood in front of me.

"Who?"

"Bryce. What was he talking about earlier?"

Here it goes. Now I have to tell him. Not exactly the way I wanted to but I could hide from it anymore and I couldn't tip toe around him. 

"Something happened at the end of the year. Right before we all left for summer break," I said as I took in a sharp breath, "I went to a party with Bryce. Down in the Slytherin dungeons. After a few drinks I wanted to leave. I was tired and I still needed to pack to leave. Bryce was drunk and out of control. After pestering him for hours he finally decided to let me leave. Dragging me out. Instead, he took me up to his room and locked the door behind me. I tried to move him out of the way but he was too strong and it was no use. I was stuck." I wrapped my arms around myself as I looked down at the ground.

"What did he do?" George asked as he stepped closer. His fingers gently touching my chin as he lifted my head up to look at me. I quickly turned my head away from his glare. I didn't want to look him in the eyes as I told him.

"He forced me. I said no. Over and over again. I didn't want it. I wanted to leave. He muffled my screams and cries for help. He held me down. He touched me in places I didn't want to be touched that night. He was too strong to get off me," I cried, "He-he he raped me."

"Why didn't you tell me?" George asked softly as my cried filled the room.

"Because I felt dirty about it. I felt like it was my fault it happened. I thought I was over it. Then he walked into the class the first day and everything came flooding back. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I still feel like I can't breathe. He blames me for what happens and says he will do it again," I breathed through my gasps, "I didn't want to worry you guys. Or upset you. Especially you George. I didn't want you to feel my burden."

"I am not upset with you. I want to help you."

"I need help months ago when I cried to sleep. When I screamed in pain. When I had panic attacks every day. When all I needed was a hug but I couldn't bear to have anyone touch me. When I didn't eat for almost 2 weeks straight," I cried, "I'm dirty. I'm used. I'm damaged."

"You are not."

"But I am George," I shouted at him, "He defiled me and took apart of me that I was waiting to give to someone else. He knew I was waiting. Now he uses it against me. He has ever since the first day of class."

"You are far from it. Don't you understand? What he did to you was wrong and should have never happened. Ever. It won't ever again. He's not going to look at you, touch you, or even be near you," He said as he stepped towards me and grabbed my hands.

"I just want to forget about him. Forever. I want him gone. It's not fair that I have to live with this while he walks free. It's not fair George," I gasped as I cried out feeling my chest tighten, "It's-it's not fair." I was sobbing at his point as George pulled into his chest. 

"Just stop fighting your own fights, let me help you. You've been fighting too long," He hushed as he gently rubbed my back. 

"George," I whispered through my sniffles, "Can you help me get better?"

"Of course," He said as he kissed the top of my head, "of course."