Everything has come to a stand still.  No one says a word.

After a while, Jungkook gets out of bed and switches on the light.  He walks to the bathroom.  

He stands in front of the mirror, and stare at his own image…

… to stare at her.  

He wants her to see him.

Lisa looks at his handsome face.  Then he bends down, splashes some water over his face and dries it with a towel.  Then he looks into the mirror again, and gives a faint smile. 

——————-

After their ‘greeting’, Lisa relaxed a bit.  An FBI agent escorted her back to her room to rest.  She asked the nurse to wake her up in a few hours.  But when the time came, Jimin told the nurse it’s not necessary, that Lisa needed the rest.  

If Jungkook was there, that’ what he will do!  Rest well, Lisa.  When you wake up, he will be back. 

——————

In the control room.  

They are ready for action.  All the agents, officers and Lucas etc are doing their final briefing.

“5:20am.” says the agent.  “Justin, in fifteen minutes, we will start our attack.  The helicopter will come and bring you out.” 

Jungkook is awake.  He stands on the balcony, looking out to the surrounding woods and forests.  He uses his finger to tap the marble table top his hand is resting on.   

He’s survived the night.  He looks at his watch: 5:26am.  He walks back into the room and takes a sip of water.  

“Knock… knock…” A strong tap on the door.  

Everyone in the control room tenses up.  They don’t expect Jackson to wake up so early in the morning.  

Someone suggests : “Perhaps we should start our attack sooner.” 

The chief in command keeps silent. 

Jungkook opens the door. Jackson is standing outside his room in a white track suit. He leans against the wall and smiles at him : “Early bird catches the worm.  I am about to go for my morning exercise.  I’m sure you will be interested.”  

Jungkook smiles.

———————

They are on the roof of the mansion.  It’s an observation deck.

Standing on the deck, Jungkook has an unbroken 360 degrees view of an entire surrounding area - the meadows, the gentle slopes of the nearby hills, the forests…   There are two sniper rifles strapped on the edge of a corner on the observation deck.

Jackson’s five body guards are standing not too far away from them, at a distance of around fifteen metres. Jackson picks up one of the rifles, he aims it to the ground, then turns his head towards Jungkook : “L115A3.  It’s my favourite.”

Jungkook takes up the other rifle.  He looks through the scope and says to Jackson : “Yes, it’s my favourite rifle too.”   He glances at his watch.  5:32am. Two more minutes till the attack.

…….

The chief in command asks Lucas : “Have we penetrated his security system yet?”

Lucas smiles and adjusts his glasses : “Yes, of course.”

Ok.” Chef in command orders : “No change to the original plan.  We will attack in two minutes.  Hunter no.1 Fighter Jet will assist Justin.”