𝐕𝐈 𝐖𝐡𝗼 𝐈 𝐀𝗺 𝐕𝐈

AlrLinXin on twitter

It was not long ago that the boys had left the house. I enjoyed their company now I just have to trust they dont reveal where i live. I was in my room just thinking of stuff when I thought of something.

Should I go have fun again?

The thought stayed there. My sanity started to go away. I stood up from my bean bag and headed to the bathroom. I entered and went to the mirror. Am I really gonna do this. I splashed water in my face and nodded.

Let's have fun

I stepped out of my bathroom and rushed for my sword and I caught a glimpse of my crown. That crown had been given to me while I was killing people. I grabbed the crown, placed it on my head and rushed out.

All I needed was my sword.No armor. No potions. No support. No nothing

I full sprinted but it was rather difficult, I still had on that long kimono. I'll get used to this.

I ran for 2 hours, stopping here and there to catch my breath and theres when I saw it. A castle

I couldnt really bust in. It was just me but it didnt matter. I was..no.

I am insane.

I arrived. I noticed that the guards werent on their feet. Such laziness. I sprinted full speed but they soon caught my footsteps and readied themselves up but it didnt matter until one of the guards blew their whistle.

The more the merrier, I guess.

I killed the two guards and running to the top of the walls surrounding the castle. Once I was up I started to kill all of them. One by one. There was times where i got held but not only was I good with a sword, I was a master with my body. Of course I killed them all, I couldnt really let anyone escape alive but either way If I were to get hunted by assassins, It wouldnt matter

I'm an insane person

I proceeded to kill everyone, I didnt let anyone alive. Blood spilled everywhere, even on me.

Anyone who were to stop me were slayed by my hands. Making everyone die. I was surprisingly calm. After the years of slacking off I still managed to be calm.

I laughed. I was a maniac. A murder. A psychopath. A genocider.

I walked into the king but he started to talk. "Please spare my wife and my kids"

"And how do you possibly want me to do that" I answered back with more kinetone than ever before.

"Please, you want money, you want fame"

"What I want.." I walked up to him and grabbed his neck, choking him with brute force. I waited a few seconds before saying "I want you to be dead."

I was surprised how fast he died but it didnt matter. I stabbed his heart making sure he doesnt come back alive by someone.

I took my sword out of him and proceeded to walk towards the queen and her kids. I walked towards the throne room where the queen and her kids were at.