A Pleasure Night; A New Year Special Part 3.

Start from the beginning

He then leaned closer to her ear and the dark whisper sent shivers down her spine.

"Understand?"

Jennie gulped and she couldn't utter a word.

Namjoon chuckled.

"Babe, if you don't wanna speak, then I'll let you." He then turned to the dresser beside Jennie and remembered what he put their.

He opened it and took out something.

"Here, something to not let you speak as you wished, right?" Jennie still couldn't say anything.

"If you aren't gonna answer then don't bother, this will be of use anyways" he put a device that'll stick to her mouth with a fake dildo in it and that took her away from her silence.

She instead muffled out words whilst trying to get out of Namjoon's grip.

"Shhhh that's what you wanted. And that's the only thing I'll let you get now" He pushed her onto the couch while she couldn't process what was going on.

Namjoon then took out handcuffs and cuffed her hands.

"Now be good, and then I'll let you do what you want, ok?" Namjoon then lifted her to the bed and cuffed the other half of the handcuffs and attached it to the heabdoard.

Jennie watched him, not even trying to escape, as he walked towards the other side of the room and took out a box that she hasn't seen before.

"I came prepared if you became a naughty girl..." He then took out something that Jennie kind of knows.

Namjoon then placed it on the side of the bed and unbuttoned the one button of Jennie's pants and slid it all the way down and dropped it on the ground with her panties.

He took the device and placed the tip in.

The vibrator's vibrations were not enough to satisfy her.

He slowly slid it inside, slowllllyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Jennie was begging for it at this point, and Namjoon wasn't even starting yet.

He just chuckled and turned it to the highest settings where Jennie screamed on the fake dildo on her mouth and tried to take it away but the handcuffs wouldn't let her.

Namjoon was just sitting there on the chair on the corner of the room, the bulge in his pants growing and getting harder observing the pretty lady squriming and begging for him.

Minutes of Jennie being punished like this was feeling like hours to her, like what she would feel in school expect the punishment was sitting in class, even tho it's minutes it felt like hours and that was pure torture.

An hour passed by, moans and groans were heard across the hallway, around room 73.

Man that's gotta be loud.

Namjoon was starting to feel something wet coming out from his tip and realised that he was having precum.

He checked Jennie and tears started to dwell in her eyes.

Feeling sorry for her, he walked up to her and took the vibrator off and he saw she had been wet for him.

He also took the device on her mouth and threw it.

"P-please, I don't wanna cum with a toy, and I almost did. Please Namjoon..."

"What do you what baby girl?"

"P-please f-fuck me... Fuck me hard until I see stars in my head and sensation goes throughout my body. I want you to decorate me with your love marks so everyone can know I'm yours..." She said in one breath as she panted after and still felt the soreness of her mouth and her pussy was throbbing. See was dripping for him and the bed was getting wet.

Namjoon thought then smirked.

"that's all I needed to hear" he then unbuckled fast and threw his pants and boxers.

Jennie gulped when she saw how hard he was and the size and length of his pre-cummed dick.

Wasting no time, Namjoon immediately slammed into Jennie and those delightful and sinful moans came out as her beasts bounced with each hard thrust.

"You're mine and mine only Kim Jennie Ruby Jane... Mine only" He chanted as he thrusted faster and harder, the moans and groans in that floor increasing.

Good thing we have this floor all to ourselves

That was the thought of the four who was constantly ramming into Jimin and Jennie and high pitched moans were heard all around.

After the heated session, if I even may call it that, the two panted as the cum was filling in and dropping down the hole.

Namjoon had already uncuffed the handcuffs and Jennie ahd been clawing his back for the few hours. Heyheyheyyyy don't blame Me.

Namjoon wanted it.

And that night ended finally in peace and Jin can finally have his beauty sleep after giving them a slight headache he couldn't endure without pics of himself.

Guess that's the life the world wide handsome.

And to the four, it really was a pleasure night...

---

So here it is. Now I think I'll study tomorrow and just focus here on Wattpad for now. Tomorrow I won't be updating since I'll be studying. Also, I have made a whole list of ideas. Maybe a Y/N series will come up. But that's enough for today and hope you enjoyed the chapter.

As usual, don't forget to vote and comment!