𝐕 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝗼𝐲𝐬 𝐕

Credits to JLemongrass

~ Wilbur's POV ~

Y/n. She fell asleep on me. You never changed huh. The soft little woman had fallen asleep while embracing me. She looked so peaceful yet so broken.

I let her sleep on me for a while, playing with her hair and rubbing her back.

The sun was starting to fully set it was peaceful but we had to go home. I slowly started to pick up Y/n. I kept hearing groans but I successfully picked her up bridal style and started to walk back to my house since I didnt know where she lived.

Once we've arrived. I put Y/n on my bed to sleep. I respected her so I went to sleep on the couch.

~ Y/n POV ~

That smell is familiar. I slowly started to wake up, cold but warm at the same time. I started to open my eyes noticing that I was not at home but then I remember.

I fell asleep on Wilbur.. I shot up quickly, removing the sheets that were covering me and standing up.

I walked over to the kitchen but I was lost in the house. I eventually made my way to the kitchen

"Hello and goodmorning Y/n" Wilbur said while making waffles

"G'morning" I said with a raspy voice. I went next to him and smelled the fresh waffles.

"You doing ok"

"Yeah still kinda tired" I rubbed my eyes and felt my body losing balance.

"Ah I see. You can sleep more if you want"

"Thank you but I have to start the day anyway, but thanks for the offer" I said, ruffling his hair

Wilbur handed me a plate with two waffles. I thank him and went to sit on his couch. Sooner or later, Wilbur came and joined me on the couch.

Should I tell Wilbur, he seems like a understanding fellow. He looks like one but is he actually. For all I know, he might just kick me out of his house and never talk to me.

Being around him is very home like. In the flower field, it felt like I was allowed to cry. It didnt seem like he would tell me to stop crying or anything but the one to let me let it out.

Maybe I should do it again, let it all out. Maybe he'll understand and hope he will.

"Got something on your mind" Wilbur said snapping myself out of my thoughts

"Huh, oh, no just thinking about stuff" I said back looking at him with a gentle smile then looking down at my plate that was empty. "Sorry for falling asleep on you, Wilbur"

"Please dont apologize Y/n. You were upset and I was just there to keep you safe. Your comfort was enough for me" Wilbur said almost making me cry

The fact this Wilbur was so nice to me was enough for me to settle down. His house was very quiet yet so comfortable.

"Umm what about Tommy and Tubbo" I said with worry in my voice.