thank you for KT on lie 

Me: hehehheh such a chain of lies

RK: haha

I dont know that you can speak this much

you know i thought you are very silent and won't speak to boys much

that's what i like most in you !! your silent nature 

OMG did he just said that he likes me, don't know why i started smiling but did he just say that i am talking with him without any hesitation, what is he thinking about me now??will he think that i will talk like this with any other guy?? if it is not him i would have never talked this much, he made me feel comfortable.

Me: Thank you...!!

now is ur opinion changed  ??

His answer for this question reveals me how much he understood me in this few months of our friendship... fingers crossed i hope he didn't mistook my behaviour towards him, i consider him as my friend so i started opening up myself to him not completely but i am trying...

RK: No

You speak to me friendly but it doesn't mean that you speak to everyone like this

i still know that you won't speak much

especially with boys

On seeing this i was shocked is an understatement, i  didn't expected this at all, from this i can say that he knows me very well . But how does he know me this well??

Me: **shocked smiley**

RK:  :D

Me: do u want to know why i am friendly with you??

RK: tell me why???

I thought of giving him my reasons but at the same time i remember how he made me curious and how he didn't tell  what he knows more about me, so i decided not answer...i am evil but cann't help it hehehehe

Me: its confidential 

RK: **angery smiley**

ok bye am leaving see you soon

logoff with anger

With that he went offline, poor guy got angry i guess but i know he will be the one who initiate our conversation soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Months were passing like days, soon it is the month of december, am really very happy that am learning new things and my boss is very much impressed by my dedication towards work and they are planning to handover a project to me and i will be leading a team with few more people under me, even though i am scared to lead a project as i started my career two years back only but my boss believes that i can do it perfectly and he encouraged me to take it as a challenge. True that, it is very rare to get that kind of oppurtunity but am really afraid to take that responsibility, will i be able to do justice?? lot of questions were revolved in my mind and I was really confused to take it or not so i called my dad and explained the situation he boosted up my confidence and i finally agreed to lead the project... we didn't chatted much these days because of my busy schedule.

After christmas, finally i got free time after so many days and i was excited to check whether i have any messages from RK in facebook, suprisingly there were no messages from him i was disappointed and i checked chat box and luckily he was online, i was contemplating whether to send him a message or not and suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a beep sound, it was message from him, my lips curved to a smile instantly...