"I'm going to Cissa's wedding." She told him with very little interest in the conversation.

"What? As in my cousin, Narcissa?" He asked, scrunching his nose.

"Yup. How do I look?" She sarcastically asked.

"W-well you look-you look—" He stopped, awkwardly clearing his throat. "You look appealing."

Raina rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I bet I do."

Suddenly, the two almost jumped at the sound of Fleamont's voice.

"Raina!" He yelled. "You're friend is here!"

"Friend?" Sirius asked her as he cocked his head in confusion.

"Mind your business, Black." She told him, brushing past his shoulders to make her way down the stairs.

Walking to the front door, stood Regulus, suited head to toe in black, in an expensive looking suit, a smile on his face, as he stood respectfully in front of Fleamont, his hands intertwined in front of him, though of course, Regulus had no respect for any of the Potters, outside of Raina, of course.

Standing in front of the door, she nervously smiled at Regulus.

"Hi." She said shortly.

"..Hi." He said in shock. "You look..."

"Is it too much? I've never been to a wedding so I didn't-"

"I was going to say," He interrupted. "You look like a perfect pure blood snob."

Raina stared at him, insulted by his remark, before he smiled and said,

"You'll fit right in."

Raina let out a breath and nervously chucked, catching a glimpse of her father, who seemed not at all amused.

Her chuckles almost instantly died down, as she looked at Regulus, raising her eyebrows at him and tucking her lips in, in a kind of 'This is awkward.' sort of way.

Regulus cleared his throat before saying, "Well, shall we?"

"Yes!" Raina replied, happy to break the awkward tension between the three. "I'll be home later tonight, dad." She told him, grabbing Regulus' hand and leaving the house, before Fleamont had any time to say anything else.

And so the two walked off, unaware that they were being scowled at from one of the upstairs windows by an angry Sirius Black.

-

The Malfoy Manor was quite large. The day was warm, the air smelt of summer and flowers. A large, black gate surrounded the manor, and beautiful red roses, growing out of bushes, sat neatly around the perimeter of the gate, which was open, of course, so that guests would be able to enter.

"Wow." Raina said in awe as she stared at the large manor. "Is this what your house is like?" She asked Regulus, turning her head to him.

Regulus chuckled. "Sort of."

The two walked into the manor, seeing Lucius shaking the guests hands with a smile, while a stern, blonde man and a pasty, classy looking woman stood behind him, who Raina assumed to be his mother and father.

"Raina! Regulus!" He greeted the two. Lucius' blonde hair was longer than most men, slightly longer than shoulder length, he was dressed in a black tux, a white button up shirt underneath.

Regulus and Raina made their way over to their friend. Lucius shook Regulus' hand, clapping him on the back afterwards, and kissed Raina's hand.

"Mother, father, of course you know Regulus." He told his parents. Mr. Malfoy gave Regulus a firm handshake, while Mrs. Malfoy pulled him into a gentle hug, and kissed him on the cheek, then shifted her gaze to Raina.

"I don't think we've met before." She said in a high-class sounding tone, a tight smile on her face as her bright red painted lips were pulled back, revealing perfect white teeth. "I'm Rosetta Malfoy, and this is my husband, Abraxas." She introduced herself to Raina.

"Raina Potter," She introduced herself as she shook Mrs. Malfoy's hand.

"Potter, you say?" Mr. Malfoy questioned, eyeing her curiously. "As in, Fleamont Potter?"

"Uhm, yes sir." She said politely, slightly uneasy.

"Mm, I work with your father at the Ministry." He stated, not hiding the disgust on his face.

"Father, we've been over this," Lucius told his father. "She isn't anything like her parents, she's even a Slytherin. You don't really think we'd invite a blood traitor into our home, let alone our wedding."

Raina nervously kept her eye on Mr. Malfoy as he continued to eye her before saying, "Yes, I suppose you're right. My apologies, Ms. Potter." He slightly bowed his head, taking her hand into his and kissed it.

She smiled kindly at him, bowing her head as well before pulling her hand back.

"Is the hand kissing like a pure-blood thin?" Raina quietly muttered to Regulus while the Malfoy's were greeting other guests.

Regulus let out a small chucked. "Yeah, something like that." He muttered back.

Lucius turned back to Raina with a smile. "Cissa's upstairs with some other girls getting ready." He informed her. "She insists that we don't see each other until she walks down the isle." He chuckled. "If you'd like to join her, she's just up the stairs, down the hall to the left, the last door at the end of the way." He smiled at her.

"Oh, wonderful. Yes, I'll join her. I'll see you two later." She told the boys, before walking up the large stairs in the center of the manor that had two walk ways pointing in opposite directions, taking the directions to the room that Lucius had given her. Lightly knocking on the dark-wood door.

A few seconds later, the door was opened by a young woman with heavy black curls, high, sharp, cheek bones, and full, dark lips, only enough to show her face.

"Who is it?" Raina heard the voice of Narcissa say.

"I don't know." The woman said, eyeing Raina.

Narcissa leaned her head back to Raina standing outside of the door when she said, "Oh, Raina! Please, come in!"

The woman opened the door, allowing her to walk in, seeing Narcissa sat in a chair, half of her hair in a bun, the other half elegantly flowing to her back, along with one other girl, standing behind her.

Narcissa stood up to give Raina a hug, though was immediately shut down by the same curly haired woman after shouting, "Cissy! I just spent twenty minutes on your hair!"

Narcissa laughed as she pulled away. "Raina, these are my sisters, Bellatrix," She motioned to the girl with the long curls. "And Andromeda." Motioning to the other young woman, who had brown hair, tied in a tight, skin pulling, bun. "Girls, this is Raina."

Andromeda smiled at her, while Bellatrix sternly looked at her. "Bloods status?" She asked stubbornly.

"Pure-blood." Raina reassured her. At this, Bellatrix's face softened slightly, but not completely until she was promised that she were a Slytherin.

As the other two Black sisters, though Bellatrix was married to into the Lestrange family, warmed up to Raina, the girls were laughing and enjoying each other's company, finishing up their hair or make up, or just talking, until Andromeda smiled cheerfully as she said in a high pitched voice,

"It's time."