✗|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
A child born from a clan of demons? Why does she attend a school for shamans..?

     A question that was stuck inside her head for so many years. She watched her 1st and 2nd years who are training together. All except for Itadori Yuuji, who's under the wings of Gojo Satoru. The higher ups really love using (Y/N) as their eyes. What they didn't know is that she was never once the type to obey the higher ups and never gave them accurate information. Or maybe they already knew that she'll never follow the higher ups? Because after all..her clan is bunch of demons.

     Not exactly demons, but her clan is known to be a dangerous clan. The Kuroyuri clan, known as the clan of demons by the shaman society. Why are they the clan of demons? A simple answer.

     The Kuroyuri clan once served the great king of curses himself, Ryoumen Sukuna. They were at his beck and call and they were loyal to Sukuna. But what the world didn't know is that the clan was split into two. Those who still serve under Sukuna and those who serves as shamans to one day defeat Sukuna.

     The first ever Kuroyuri that served Ryoumen Sukuna was killed, by none other than the king of curses himself. From there, the two sons, offsprings of the first Kuroyuri and his wife, seperate themselves from each other. One son followed Sukuna and surrendered his soul to him while the other son was taken under the wings of the shamans, to fulfill his revenge towards Sukuna. The son who continued to serve the king of curses kept the name 'Kuroyuri' while the one that seeks revenge changed their name to 'Sayuri'.

     The world never knew about the split for the first Kuroyuri along with his descendants was cursed to never speak the truth due to his pact with Sukuna. But what happened after many centuries shocked both the Kuroyuri clan and the Sayuri clan. A daughter of the Sayuri clan and a son of the Kuroyuri clan fell in love with one another and created an offspring that will later shocked both clans.

-------------- » «» « --------------

     (Y/N), a child born from the two clans certainly created chaos between the two clans. For the Kuroyuri clan believes and worships the king of curses as their god while the Sayuri clan seeks revenge on the king of curses. And so the chaos created a conflict between the clans..and the clan that was wiped out completely was the Sayuri clan. Blood of the Sayuri clan was stained on the blades of the Kuroyuri clan. The mother of (Y/N) was executed by her own clan for bearing a child that has the blood of the Kuroyuri clan. And thus, (Y/N) was raised by her father and the Kuroyuri clan. Her father raised her to be a good and kind girl, telling her the dangers of Ryoumen Sukuna and the truth of the clan that no one in the world knows.

     Her father taught her about the curses that lurks in the shadows of their world. And her father taught her that she is a 'demon child' that has the power to either save the world or even destroy the world. She was an offspring of one of the most dangerous and cursed clans. With the Sayuri clan being wiped out of existence, she took on the 'Kuroyuri' name. She is the last child of the Kuroyuri clan.

    One night, the full moon was on the sky, showing a tint of red with its glow. (Y/N) was playing with her temari ball outside of the head of the clan's house while her father was on a meeting with the other Kuroyuri clan members. She dropped her ball as soon as she heard screams of people begging for mercy and the horrifying screams of the people dying. She slide open the door made out of paper and wood only to find a room splattered with liquids of crimson red. She was also surprised to see the head of the clan having his throat slit by none other than her own father.