Sighing at his own curiosity, Yoongi removed his eyes off Jimin's saddened face to gaze up at the only person who knows everything and by 'everything', this person knows even your first day of school experience.

"Hoseok."

"Hel- uh me?" The innocent orange-haired student pointed at himself with a heart-shaped smile that is brighter than the sun itself since someone has just called out his name.

"Who else would be named 'Hoseok'." Yoongi wanted to scoff at the unnecessary question but halted his sarcastic comeback before replying. "Yes, now why the fuck are people whispering about my Jimin?"

From the side, Yoongi could see Jungkook holding back a snort from his unintended possessive pronoun that he unfortunately couldn't help but said out loud with so much confidence that runs like red ants inside of his popping views.

"Your Jimin?" J-hope teasingly retorted. Of course, he would.

"Just tell me Seok ah." Yoongi impatiently groaned. Curiosity really does not only kills the cat but your nerves as well.

"Okie! So my King, numerous rumours are surrounding your lover right now but do not be so agonize-"

"Cut the Bullshit will ya?" The black-haired senior hissed with his jaws clenching tighter as the gossiping and Jimin's name being cat called started getting much louder with each wasted seconds of Hoseok babbling out nonsense.

"Awe, I was having a blast." J-hope jutted his lips before a brilliant idea suddenly pops up inside his head and made him rambles for something that lies securely inside his purple shorts that has Sponge Bobs printed everywhere.

Yoongi's orbs followed his friend's every action as Hoseok brought out his phone that was protected by a rainbow Unicorn case and enthusiastically tapped on it multiple time before showing him the popular freshman's spammed Instagram's blog.

"I feel sad for him." J-hope added after noticing how focused Yoongi seemed to be since the senior's eyes were practically burning through the poor Apple's phone screen.

Each letter, multiple words that formed sentences, every catcall and numerous insults has shaken up a rumbling storm inside the geeky senior's tiny swollen heart that was unable to stay at peace. It was time for some snarky moves behind an ordinary computer screen.

"You'll see what happens if you dare to mess with what's mine."

Jimin's POV

*Monday*

Dear my Beautiful Daffodil...

I hope you liked what I did for you ;)
And it's okay if you don't want to accept my love right now, I can wait for eternities just to be with you <3

Ps. If anyone dares to bully you, let me know so it will be done and finished just like this one.

Don't worry! I didn't kill anyone this time, it's just a little threat. Bye! and I Love You!

From your Senpai

"So this is why the rumours stopped since Friday." Jimin caresses the letter with his thumb while feeling warmth spreading across his cheeks for a good few seconds but it all happened way too fast when he realised how the paper was only an inch away from his lips.