#40

Recap:

I'm in a foreign state
My thoughts, they slip away
My words are leaving me
They caught an aeroplane
Because I thought of you
Just from the thought of you

Oh, lights go down
In the moment we're lost and found
And I just wanna be by your side
If these wings could fly
Oh, damn these walls
In the moment we're ten feet tall
And how you told me after it all
We'd remember tonight
For the rest of our lives

WGM PDnim: Nadia?

I took a deep breath.. My mind was hoping that I won't regret my decision as I answeree them, "I would like to ...'

◇◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇

I walked out, wiping away the tears that I have been holding on in the room.

My vision was blurry as I just looked down and nod to whoever who was complimenting my stage and the mc skit with Min-Jae and Skylar.

"Nadia! Let's get supper!" I heard Joshua and Jeonghan calling me as I passed them but I just shook my head and walked straight up.

I got into the car before any dispatch or other reporters could swarm as other idols make their way to the parking lot as well.

I leave my phone on the car stand as I drove off. That was when I saw the boys coming out and I saw him looking at me.

I wished I could be strong but I just don't know how. Hansol has always been my anchor. He never gives up on me. But now that he does, I just can't seem to get up and get on.

#flashback to Nadia in the room with WGM producers.

"I would like to continue.." I fake a smile although my heart is breaking.

I don't want to continue but I also don't want it to be over so soon. I just got to be with Hansol in every possible way ever and I do not want to be apart from him.

And it didn't matter if he breaks my heart.

Let me be with him awhile more.

^^ringgggg! *fear ringtone playing*

"Nadia. You alright babe?" Jaime's voice boomed through the speakers.

"Yeah.." I tried to hide my sniffles but she caught on right away.

"Who are you bullshitting right now? Come over. I have drinks." She said sighing.

"See you." I said and hung up.

I sped over to the studio.

"Before we crashed and drink. Let's eat something first." She said as I arrived at the studio.

I nod my head, following her out.

We drank soju first over supper as she listened to eventful night that passed.

"What the fuck is wrong with him? How can he do that when you went through so much?" She raged.

"He doesn't know, remember?" I reminded her and she sighed.

"You should have told him." She said.

I shook my head. "Nah. It's complicated enough."

"I will tell him." She said standing up but I pulled her back down.

"Don't! Please." I begged her.

She sat back down.

"Let's go back." She said as she went over to pay.