#2

Recap:

I don't know whether he really forgot about me or he is still angry over what happened three years ago.
But when I watched him perform 'Don't wanna cry', I kinda felt it. The guilt rushing to attack me endlessly.

He was right. I was so insecure that I doubted him. When he did nothing wrong. But it's all too late isn't it?

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

"Noona!! It's been so long." Joshua greet me as they came backstage.

I smiled and nod as I hurried off back on stage with my co-host.

"Catch up with you later!" I waved and he smiled.

Hansol is still ignoring me. 

"I bet some of you all don't know that Nadia made her first cameo in SF9's music video 'Love Me'. That was then she was scouted into her current company and debut as an actress." My co host said as we were going to introduce the next group, SF9. 

I nod my head, smiling. 

"And someone told me that you also choreograph Seventeen's dance back three years ago when you were an exchange student." He added on before continuing, "How does it feel to see those boys up on stage once again?" 

"I'm proud of them. If I could use one word to describe Seventeen is that.. consistency. Their energy drive put into their performances has always been consistent." I said.

"How does your boyfriend feel about you being in SF9s music video?" He asked again and I laughed.

"We weren't together yet at that point of time. But he is aware." I searched for Taejoon in the crowd. 

"Taejoon, a few words from you please?" My co-host said as someone passed Taejoon the mic.

"We are all professionals. I'm sure she did her best and she did great." He said smiling.

"Saranghae baby." He added on before posing for the camera.

I was blushing so hard but I waved him off. 

When the event finally ended, all the performing artistes came up on stage to wave to their fans once more

I went backstage, changed into my casual clothes.

I checked my phone to see a text from Taejoon.

Taejoon: I gotta go back for a last minute shoot. Will you be alright going home by cab? I'm sorry baby.

Nadia Analeigh: Sure. Take care baby. See you at home.

Taejoon: Love you babygirl. You did good today, as usual!

I smiled as I walked out the room. The hallway is now filled with all the idols that are walking back to their changing rooms.

"Hey noona!" Joshua waved again and I fake a smile as I noticed him walking beside the girl he was shipped with three years back.

"So.. you are back for good huh?" Joshua asked and I nod my head.

"Here I am." I said. 

"Shall we catch up over coffee?" He asked and I thought for awhile.

"We won't be  long. We've got to practice again." He smiled.

"Sure. I'll wait there." I said pointing at the exit.

I was about to leave when I noticed him from the side of my eye

I was about to leave when I noticed him from the side of my eye. She is no longer there with him but he was staring at me and Joshua with so much attitude. When he noticed me looking, he looked away as he enter their dressing room.

I shrugged my shoulders and went ahead.

Nadia Analeigh: Babe. I'm hanging out with Joshua Seventeen for awhile to catch up. Is it okay?

Taejoon: Not too late okay baby. Do you need to fetch you on the way home? If I end early?

Nadia Analeigh: A'ight! Sure thing. Thank you baby. I love you.

Taejoon: I love you more.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

Copyright Fanfic Love Talk 2020.

Thank you for reading!

Do leave comments and likes.

Thank you!!!