#44

Recap :

"What is it Sung Soo PDnim?" I asked softly.

"Break up with Hansol after Ode To You." He stated.

"Why.." I asked.

"Do you want his reputation to go down the drain? All the efforts this group put into down the drain? Need I remind you that these netizens will dig into your pasts and make use of that to kick him out of the group? Remember what happened to Mark of TML? So what if they were popular? Just one scandal and he is out of the group. You want that for Hansol? I don't care what you need to do. Stage a few fights so it's not so sudden. But break it up with him. Whether it's WGM or real life. I give you till end of the year by MAMA." He spat before leaving.

I didn't realised the tears falling nonstop.

My heart breaks so bad right now. I can't even breathe. Things were going good. Why? Why me?

♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇

I washed up and touch up my make up once again before heading to the rehearsal auditorium where they are at.

When I was heading in, Twice was also going in.

"Dahyun ah. Are you excited to be on stage with Vernon?" Jeonhyun asked her.

She blushed at the comment and paused when she saw me.

"Oh hi unnie." She bowed.

"Aren't you dating Eun Woo?" I asked her straight. I had enough of this fake facade.

"Is there anything that matter?" Jihyo came forward and I held my palm out in her face.

"Leave us. I need a word with her." I said firmly and Sana pulled the rest away into the auditorium.

"Look. I don't know what games are you playing.  But we all know that your relationship with Hansol are plainly platonic. He is with me and you are with Eun Woo. So please.  You don't have to pretend when it's just us." I said politely.

"What if I actually like oppa? After all, fans ship us better... Don't you think?" She whispered in my ears. I know she was challenging me.

"He will always chose me. Even with Kyla." I state the obvious and she chuckled.

"Kyla is different. Maybe you are actually afraid that I could actually steal him away from you." She smirked and I had enough of her two face.

My hands went across her cheeks and she was going to slap me back when the door opened and she held her face, faking a cry.

Hansol rushed over as he looked at me and asking her what happened.

"I told her we were just friends and she slapped me out of nowhere. Oppa, I already had a bad day after the fight with Eun Woo and now this." She sobbed in his shoulders as she turned to smile at me.

"She is ..!" I was going to explain myself when he cut me off.

"She what Nadia?? Slapping her? Really?" He asked.

"She's right. You will always protect her. How foolish am I to think you will at least believe me." I shook my head and left.

"Nadia!" I heard him calling me but I ignored.

Why does this have to happen to me? Is Sung Soo PD right about us? We can never make it no matter how much we love each other? Time, situation is not in our favour.
What does it mean if I leave this time?

'You can never go back Nadia.'

I thought things through on the journey back home.

"Baby, I'm back." I heard his voice as he walked in the door.

I looked up from the TV and nod before continuing watching Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.

"Babe.. I don't mean to get upset at you earlier on.. I just don't want her to find any reasons to get you into trouble." He said pulling my face towards him when I didn't replied earlier on.

"She is no match for me." I simply replied before turning off the TV and heading up to the guest room.

I don't wanna sleep in the same room as him tonight.

However, he came in to the room and snuggled right beside me. He is doing this on purpose. His hands trailed up my thigh as he leaves kisses on my neck and shoulders.

I was going to ignore him but I eventually gave in after awhile.

The next morning, Hansol left home super early.

"I will see you later babygirl." He said kissing my forehead as I mumbled.

"Don't go." I whined and he hugged me tight.

"I'll call you later."

I fell asleep back only to wake up feeling so sick. I ran to the toilet and vomit out yesterday's lunch.

Ugh. I hate falling sick. I hate it when I'm vomiting.

I send a text to Hansol asking if he could accompany me to the doctor but a reply in shortly after.

Hansol V Chwe: I can't come back. I had to stay here. Can you call someone to accompany you?

Nadia A Rae: Okay then :( please eat and call me.

I dragged myself out of bed to get ready and head out to the doctor.

I called Jaime up and she accompanied me.

"Before I gave you an injection. Are you pregnant?" The doctor asked and I shook my head. But then, a thought came to my mind.

I haven't had period for almost two weeks now.

"I'm.. I'm not sure doctor." I mumbled and she stopped preparing the syringe.

"Well.. then we gotta take your urine test." She said and passed me a tube.

After passing back the tube, I waited for my name to be call up again.

While waiting, Hansol called.

"Hey babe..." I answered.

"Babe. You home?" He asked.

"No.. I'm at the doctor." I said and he went silent.

"You didn't tell me you were going to the doctor." He said.

"Vernon.. you told me to get someone to accompany me to the doctor earlier on." I claimed.

"But.. ugh. You okay? What did the doctor said?" He asked before asking again, "who accompanied you?"

"Jaime. And I am currently waiting for results." I answered.

"You dropping by later? Let me know the results?" He asked and I sighed.

"I'll see how I feel later okay?" I said not promising.

"Okay. I love you baby." He said before ending the call.

"Nadia?" The receptionist called me. "You may go in. The results are out."

♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇

Copyright Fanfic Love Talk 2020.