#51

Recap:

"Mmm.. come here baby." I called and she slammed her book shut before snuggling in to me.

"Let's nap. We have 3 more hours." She said and I nod my head. I felt her kiss on my cheeks causing me to smile.

♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇

We woke up to the announcement made by the cabin crew stating that we are landing in 15 minutes.

Nadia took out her polaroid camera and took my photo and our selca.

"I love you Nadia Analeigh Rae." I said when she clicked the button to the camera.

"Me too.." She answered.

I sulked. She would always reply me back with a I love you too.

Maybe she's tired.

When we arrived, I helped her push her luggage as well as we posed for more photos. International fans and reporters are much more calm. They are not that aggressive except for one or two.

"Nadia. Look here. Solo shot please." One reporter requested and my babygirl did her job, causing everyone there to fall for her charms.

"She's pretty." I heard a comment and I turn to see NCT 127 members standing beside us.

"Don't even think about it. She has a boyfriend." The leader said with a firm voice.

The rest looked down.

"Oh gosh. I have not done a solo pose in awhile." She whined as she return to my side and pout.

I kissed her forehead and I heard murmurs from the same group.

We also bumped into GOT7 members.

"nei5 zeoi3 gan6 dim2 aa3? || 你最近點呀" (How have you been recently?) I heard Jackson hyung asking Nadia in their native language.

I honestly dread it when she speaks in her native language.

I hate it when I don't understand anything.

"ngo5 OK laa1.我OK啦. nei5 ne1你呢?" (I'm okay. Yourself?)

"ngo5 dou1 gei2 hou2.我都幾好." (I'm fine too.)

She then looked at me and put her hand on my waist as we posed for more photos.

"She's a gem. You are truly blessed to have her in your life." Jackson hyung turned to me as though he sensed my jealousy.

I bowed. "Gomawo hyung."

He pat my back before catching up with his members.

GOT7 and NCT arrived earlier as they have promotions ongoing.

We head to the hotel where Nadia and I shared a room and the rest of the members are paired up.

Upon reaching the hotel room, there was an envelope on the bed.

Dear VeRae couple,

Your mission is to go out and find these three popular landmarks and take a couple shot in front of each.

Members of Seventeen have to approve the couple shot before it is send back to us.

Enjoy!!

I sent a text in the group chat to ask the rest if they wanna go out with us.