#41

Recap:

I sighed as I saw my wallpaper. I missed her..

 I missed her

*imagine.. this photo is the same as the one Nadia had on her phone of Hansol's.  It was taken during the time they first dated. So they actually had the same kind of wallpaper* get it??

◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇

Nadia's POV

I woke up with a bad headache.

"Ugh." I groaned holding my hair back.

"You wanna go home?" I turned to see Jaime and the girls chilling.

I nod my head.

"You are welcome here anytime babygirl." Claire said hugging me.

"Thanks girls." I said before leaving with Jaime.

"Nadia.. he called last night." Jaime said while we were in the car.

"Oh?" I asked.

"You have to tell him the truth. He deserves to know.." She said and I nod my head slowly.

"I will.. just not now.. but I will. Okay?" I promised and she nods.

As she is turning in, we saw Scoups car on our porch.

"Wen Junhui?" She asked. Jun nods towards her before turning to me.

"Coups hyung is gonna talk to him.. it's good you are here. Are you okay?" He asked worried and I nod my head going in the house followed by the rest.

To my horror, I saw Kyla walking out the toilet in a towel.

I felt my head spinning as Jaime was getting ready to attack her.

In the midst of it all, I heard his voice. "What the hell are you still doing here?"

Did she spend the night here? My vision blurred out.

"Baby?" I heard Hansol's voice again as I regain consciousness. I sat up trying to push his hands away.

"Get away from me." I smacked his hands on my waist.

"Listen please." He tugged on my arms and I stood up almost falling.

He caught me and carry me back to the bed.

"Listen.. I don't know how she got here. I told her to leave the moment I saw her but I didn't noticed her sneaking back in and what you saw was not true.." He began speaking but I turned a deaf ear on his words.

"I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE WHAT I SAW. JUST LIKE YOU DID TO ME." I spat as I lay down my back facing him.

He lay down beside me but I didn't push him away this time. I remembered we are at home and the cameras might be recording.

"I'm really sorry. I swear I didn't sleep with her." His voice croaked.

I shook my head. "I need some time to think."

My tears fell as I fall into deep slumber.

The next day, the internet went wild with searches related to Hansol and Kyla.

Apparently, she had posted something on her ig story but was deleted already. However, some fan had managed to screenshot the igstory.

It was clearly Hansol's sleeping figure from the back as she captioned, 'Feels good to be back home ➡️👨‍🦰'

I shook my head. So what Hansol said is true. He clearly wasn't aware the picture was taken and I know what she is trying to do.

I heard footsteps running down the stairs as he faced me with a very worried face.
I smiled, pulling him along to the piano in the hallway.

I turn on my instagram live and started playing the piano as soon as our followers booming through the live.

I want to make a point across to Kyla that she can try whatever but he will always choose me.

*Imagine Nadia singing this to Hansol in the live.*

Hansol was confused but he smiled at the chorus. I guessed he kinda catch on what I was trying to do. As I sang the song, I admired how he looked like even in his bed hair.

He is just captivating in his own ways.

And I can't help but to forgive him for hurting my feelings a few days back.

I must be stupid and crazy. Yeah stupid in love and also crazy in love. With this human being called Hansol Vernon Chwe.

◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇

Copyright Fanfic Love Talk 2020.