#32

Recap: 

"You guys okay?" Hoshi asked me but Hansol cut me off.

"We will be there when she is done throwing her tantrums and get changed. You guys go ahead."

"Okay. See you there." Wonwoo chuckled.

"Put me down." I raised my voice when we were at the stairs.

"Do you know how rude it is to raise your voice at your husband Nadia Analeigh Rae?" He asked casually. As if he doesn't know that I'm upset with him.

"Whatever." I answered and he threw me on the bed.

"Oww." I yelped but was cut off when he came up on me.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"What did she tell you?" He asked in his husky voice.

"Why don't you ask that bitch yourself?" I shoot him back and he kissed me.

"Baby. Come on. You trust her over me?" He pout.

"That won't work. Go back to her. You guys still keep in touch anyway." I spat.

"Hajima." His voice croaked this time. I looked up and see him teary eyed. 

"Hansol." I called him after realizing what a brat I am. 

He looked away. "Why do you always pushed me away? When I did nothing wrong." He said softly.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't be mean towards you. But I can't help it... I feel so upset with the way she talked to me." I admit and he held my hands to kiss it.

"She has always been jealous of you. When she knew I was going to be in WGM series with you, that's when she keeps on texting and calling me. She said she wants to catch up but we all know the actual reason why." He explained and I jumped on him. I felt so bad throwing tantrum and walking out on him. 

"I'm so sorry Hansol." I said kissing him on the lips. 

"I know a way for you to make up to me?" He smirked and I pushed him away laughing.

He pulled me back into his embrace. I had no choice since he was hovering over me plus.. how can I deny what I truly want?

After our make up session, we got ready and head out to meet the rest at the restaurant they booked.

Hansol was driving so I video him for the content, talking about anything.

When we reach the restaurant, the members were waiting for food. 

"You guys don't mind right we order for you guys first?" Hoshi told us. 

"Nope." I answered quick as the waiters served the army stew and some ramen.

"Wahh." I took a sniff and did little dance causing the rest to laugh.

"Are you that hungry?" Hansol whispered in  my ears seductively causing me to choke on my food.

I slapped his hands angrily as he laughed happily.

We all decide to drink since it is considered our time off. I don't remember how much I had but I know I was staggering by the time we left.

I woke up beside Hansol as usual.
Ah, can we not go back? I miss this privacy. Where we can truly be us.
I don't wanna fake it anymore or limit my actions.

As I look over to Hansol who is sleeping so soundly, I thought to myself. What is gonna happen when this ends? When he goes back to being Dahyun's boyfriend again? What is going to happen to us? Can we reveal our relationship? Can we make it to that level without me having to leave again? I can't afford to go through that again?

'We'll see how it goes. You know when to pull away.' My mind says.

I sighed and stood up to head for the showers.
I let the cold water run, drowning me with my endless worries and thoughts.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Copyright Fanfic Love Talk 2020.

Thank you for reading!

Do leave comments and likes.

Thank you!!!