#30

Recap:

"What are you gonna do about Dahyun?" She asked and I flipped her over as I hovered over her.

"Honestly, Dahyun is dating someone. I'm just helping them cover up cause the company doesn't know." I said before attacking her lips again.

"So you are not in a relationship with anyone?" She asked again and I nod my head.

"Good." She said pulling me into her by the force of her legs wrapping around my waist.

She moaned out loud and I covered her mouth.

"Shh. Mingyu hyung's room is right beside us." I said sternly.

"Make me." She dared and I went in hard on her.

By the time we were done, she was snoring lightly in my arms.

I played with her hair, kissing her forehead before I fall asleep too.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

When I wake up the next morning, Nadia wasn't by my side. I panicked and started calling her. When she didn't answer, I quickly wore my pants and went down.

"Babe?" I shout.

"Hansol ah." Seung Cheol hyung called me.

I walked over to him at the kitchen island.

I saw Nadia flipping pancakes in my shirt and her shorts.

"Ohh. You are awake?" She looked over smiling. "Sit. I made breakfast."

"I thought you left. You didn't answer your phone." I said softly hugging her from the back.

"Didn't you see my phone on the nightstand baby?" She asked.

"Is it?" I scratched my head.

"Will you two lovebirds stop reminding me of the reason why I'm still single?" Seung Cheol hyung sighed out loud and we both apologised.

"Let me help you." I offered but she shook her head.

"I can do it. Go and eat. Before the rest wakes up." She said.

"That's why. Let me help while you change into a long pants. Before the rest wakes up." I said lightly tapping her bum.

"Pervert." She whispered and I hugged her waist tight.

"You are mine. I don't like others seeing you in this outfit." I bite her ears and she shivered, pushing me off lightly as she excused herself running up the stairs.

I laughed humming as I help to flip the pancakes.

"Someone looks happy today." Hyung said smirking.

"I am." I smiled.

A few minutes later, most of them are awake.

Nadia was already down sitting with me. We were all eating when Mingyu hyung came in the dining area with Wonwoo hyung.

"Ahhh I couldn't sleep well last night." He whined.

Nadia choke on her food hearing that sentence causing the rest to look at us.