#7

Recap: 

In the van with my manager with one of the WGM PDnim sitting at the back, I discussed my upcoming schedule but not in detail and then I asked for manager unnie for advice.

Me: Unnie. Can I call you to save me if it gets awkward? I laughed.

Manager-nim: You always say you get awkward but when the time comes, you adapt well to situation. Have confidence Nadia. *she said sternly and I pouts*

Me: You can join and play rides with us? I asked again hopeful and she laughed brushing me off.

Manager-nim : Yah give me a break. Here, you are supposed to wear masquerade mask so he knows it's you.

Me: Araso unnie. Gomawo. *I waved at her as I alight from the van and walked in the park heart full of anxiety and excitement.*

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

I am still a budding actress and hence it kinda bothers me that I have the camera on me throughout. Is that what all the other couples thought before? I turned to the camera and the PDnim got a shock as he turned away. 

I chuckled and asked him, "Is my husband very good-looking?" 

PDnim tilt the camera up and down as if the answer to my question is yes. I smiled and looked ahead to the Tower Photo building. 

I saw another person wearing a masquerade mask. I thought I could recognize since its only half of the face covered but it was so difficult. Every step closer makes it more harder and suddenly my brain stops working.exe 

What is wrong with me?!! 

I kept on whispering to the PDnim behind me, "Ahhh who is he?" 

When he saw me, he walked towards me and I was hyper-ventilating. 

This is so nerve-wrecking. AHHHHH!

When he finally stood infront of me, I heard his voice. 

"Ahnyeong." 

*go to 1:33 and imagine that was his Ahnyeong.. Gahhhh I fell for him over and over again over one ahnyeong. WHY YOU GOTTA DO ME LIKE THIS VERNONNNNNN*

My heart stopped. No way. 

"Ahnyeonghaseyo." I bowed, stuttering. 

"Wah.. 누구세요? - nu-gu-se-yo?" - Who are you? He asked.

"비밀 bi-mil." - Secret, I answered simply still maintaining my smile.

I hope the person standing infront of me is the same person I guessed it to be.

"Okay. Let's take off our mask on three." He suggested in English and I nod my head.

"1... 2...." I put my hand over my mask.

"3!" He said but none of us removed the mask and we both laughed together.

"Ah wae!" I shrieked and he chuckled.

"가위, 바위, 보? (ga-wi, ba-wi, bo)" - Scissors, rock, paper - He asked.

"Okay!" I agreed and we played. Unfortunately, I lost. I must have been so disappointed as he smiled at me. 

"1...." He counted for me and I slowly pulled up my mask. I looked down as I pulled up my mask and when I looked up, his mask was off as well. 

"Ahh." Was all he said and I somewhat felt sad with the reaction.

"Ahnyeong." I bowed again and he did the same.

The camera PDnim sense the awkwardness between us and hence they put the camera away and approached us. 

"You guys must be feeling super awkward. How about you guys for for a round or two and we will resume shooting when you come back?" He suggested and I quickly nod. 

"Gomawo." I smiled. 

Hansol just nod his head, I see him faking a smile as he typed away on his phone. I walked ahead to a lesser crowded place.

"Don't you want to go for rides?" He asked when it's just us. 

"We have to pretend we didn't date in the past. It's gonna make the whole shooting awkward." I told him. 

"I know. I'm just surprised it's you." He shrugged.

"Or disappointed? Since I don't meet your ideal type of girl criteria." I said as I turned and sent a text to Taejoon.

"I hope when we are together, phone's away." He said from behind.

"Save it for the camera." I said and walked ahead of him.

I queue up at the bumper car area but he catch up pretty easily. 

He held my hand and I was taken aback. 

"Why? We have to do it soon anyway. Might as well get used to it right? I mean if you want us to pretend like we didn't date before, we should be able to do this." He explained looking me in the eyes. 

I rolled my eyes and intertwined my fingers in his.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

Copyright Fanfic Love Talk 2020.

Thank you for reading!

Do leave comments and likes.

Thank you!!!