#28

Recap:

My heart breaks. I wanted to turn and hug him but no... This is just for show.. I don't want to fall in love with him all over again like I did three years ago only to be force to leave him without him knowing the exact reason. I don't want him to know the truth and hate the people that matter to him just because they do not approve of our relationship.

I can't let myself break his heart again for the second time. And I don't want to go through that again...

Hang in there Nadia. Two and a half more months to go. That's my target. Three months in this programme and I will leave Korea for good.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

I got up super early the next morning and left home. I honestly don't care what is going to happen but I still needed time alone.

I left him a short note saying that I'm heading to managernim's office.

"You are here. I thought you are following him on schedule today?" My manager was rummaging through her stuff.

"I will go unnie. Just later." I said and she sighed.

"Unnie. I'm sorry for yesterday. " I apologised.

"You know Nadia. It is so unlike you to be doing this. What is the issue?" She asked pulling me to sit beside her on the couch.

"Can you please keep it a secret? No one can know about this." I said looking at her with pleading eyes.

"Have I ever tell on you?" She said softly before pulling me into a hug.

"Actually. Hansol and I dated before. Back when they just debuted and I was their intern choreographer." I slowly explained.

Unnie was surprisingly calm, nodding her head time to time.

"When Pledis found out about us because of my ex boyfriend.. they gave me a day to pack up and leave. What's worst is that they said something to his parents and his mum told me to stay away from him." I was crying halfway through the story.

Unnie pulled me into a hug.

"I kind of guessed it by the second episod of wgm. To be honest, you guys act too real to be true. But then again, Khuntoria couple was like that as well." She said.

"Unnie. No one can ever find out about this. I didn't dare to ask him what his parents thought about our show. But then again, they probably forget who am I by now." I said.

"You have my word." She said intertwining our pinky fingers.

I hugged her tightly and looked at the time. It's almost 11am. I took out my phone from my bag and see many missed calls from him.

Hansol V Chwe: Are you really gonna ignore me??

Hansol V Chwe: I already left home. You can come back home. If you don't want to come at least let me know. So I can come out with an excuse to tell the hyungs and gose PDnim.

Hansol V Chwe: Nadia. Do you want to end this marriage?

My heart stops at that last sentence.

Nadia A Rae: I'm coming back to pack my bags. I did not say I want to end the marriage. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Hansol V Chwe: Then what content have we been giving with all these petty fights we have and you leaving early almost everyday? If you are no longer interested let me know. We can end it.