#3

Recap:

Again, I'm going to include Vernon's gif cause why not😂

I was about to leave when I noticed him from the side of my eye. She is no longer there with him but he was staring at me and Joshua with so much attitude. When he noticed me looking, he looked away as he enter their dressing room.

I shrugged my shoulders and went ahead.

Nadia Analeigh: Babe. I'm hanging out with Joshua Seventeen for awhile to catch up. Is it okay?

Taejoon: Not too late okay baby. Do you need to fetch you on the way home? If I end early?

Nadia Analeigh: A'ight! Sure thing. Thank you baby. I love you.

Taejoon: I love you more.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

I was waiting and just scrolling my twitter when I saw the trending posts. It was #verhyun #solhyun
I click on the hashtag and it reveals Vernon and Dahyun's interaction.

 It was #verhyun #solhyunI click on the hashtag and it reveals Vernon and Dahyun's interaction

He grew up so much. When we broke up, he told me I would regret letting us go. And ever since then I tried to prove him wrong. I tried to prove myself right. That it was a right call of judgement to give it all up since it was going nowhere. Maybe I was so used to the insecurities and it felt too good to be true to be with this man.

"You are still in love with him?" I jumped at the sound of Joshua's voice behind me.

"Yah. A little heads up next time?" I said.

"Let's go. I'll drive." He smiled and I turned to see the rest of the members heading to their separate vans. I let out a little sigh and followed Josh.

They weren't much people at that small cafe. We used to frequent there when they just debuted and the cafe owner is a friend of Joshua's mom.

"Hey Nad! You back??" Lee asked and I nod my head.

"Great. Hansol's pretty bumped when you left. Boy didn't speak much since then." He said and Joshua looked down on his cappucino.

"He was right. Vernon's a mess. He may looked like he don't care just now but trust me. He's restless right now. He kept on asking me where am I going and with who. He even asked me to hurry so that I won't missed practice. So unlike him." Shua said.

"But he's officially with Dahyun now." I said.

"Nadia. When will you wake up? Those are just fans expectations." He sighed.

"Josh, they were walking together backstage." I said.

"Yeah. But he has no feelings for her. It's just for the benefit of the company. If fans were to take our photo now, and he believes it. Would you get mad at him?" He questioned me and I kept quiet.

"And you are the one who moved on too." He added on.

"Thanks for reminding me." I snickered.

"A good brother does that." He smiled.

I texted Taejoon but he did not reply.

"Come on. Watch us practice first. Text hyung our address." Joshua gave me the pleading look.

"But.. I'm not welcomed."

"Will you stop it? I will make sure no one makes you feel that way." He pulled me.

We reached BigHit within 5 minutes and I was way behind thinking of ways to escape.

"Don't even think about it sis." He warned as we stood outside the door.

When the door opened and the performance and vocal team saw me. They ran towards me and started asking me so many questions. I gave Josh a pleading look but he simply smirked and went on to put his belongings aside.

I heard the hip hop team sing/rap.

"Cool? He gave me ideas to the lyrics. Bet who was it for?" Woozi told me.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked in with them as they show me where to sit.

*imagine a practice version for this okay*

I literally felt another pang of guilt hitting me when it comes to Hansol's verse.

I turned to look at Josh as he nod towards me. All the things he said were playing in my head.

I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and ran out, holding back my tears.

The lift took forever to reach this floor and I could hear approaching footsteps.

"Nad..." He held my hands but I quickly pull away.

"Don't. I have a boyfriend." I said.

"I have a girlfriend too. I'm just checking on you." He said and I sigh.

"Right.." I said and I felt him spin me around as he locked his hands on both side of my body so I couldn't escape.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked softly.

"Do what?"

"This. Being sulky like you are my girlfriend." He pushed his hair back.

"Don't be ridiculous." I said coldly.

He was gonna lean in so near when my hands went across his cheeks.

He held his red cheeks as he stared deep in my soul.

He scoffed and turned, leaving me alone at the lift lobby

Ughhhh I want to strangle him so bad!!

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

Copyright Fanfic Love Talk 2020.

Thank you for reading!

Do leave comments and likes.

Thank you!!!