#25

Recap:

"At least have some dignity to not be so obvious. We both are equally at fault. Not only me or you." He stated.

"Fine. Go back to her then." Nadia said as she went in the car and slammed the door.

"Take good care of her." Taejoon hyung said as he bowed and leave.

"Hyung." I called him and he turned.

"Why?" He asked.

"Aren't you mad at me?" I asked.

"Should I punch you?" He asked before continuing, "Go. She was waiting for you all along." He said.

"Mian hyung. And gomawo." I bowed and he nod his head looking in the car.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

The entire car ride was silent.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she nod her head, stroking Luke affectionately.

Luke constantly went up to her face and place its paw on her face.

"I'm fine Luke." She bopped her nose against Luke.

'Meow..' Luke mewed.

"I'm jealous of Luke. You replied me but not me." I said pouting and she chuckled.

I smiled seeing her smile abit.

"Mian Hansol.." She apologised.

I held her hand. "I'm here for you."

"Gomawo.."

"Anyway, tomorrow evening the members invited us for late night snack. Before the wedding. And the day after our wedding, you are invited to join in our short getaway for gose shoot." I told her and she nod her head softly.

"I guess I better start packing bit by bit." She said.

"Ready to turn on our gopro?" I asked and she nod her head.

Luke warmed up to me quite fast and was sitting on my lap while Nadia is feeding it.

Everything goes as per normal.

○ The next day~

Nadia's POV

"Baby.. I'm off to work. See you later at night?" Hansol kissed me on the cheeks and nuzzled his nose against Luke's.

"See you later son." He said leaving.

I smiled. I checked my phone to see our company releasing an updated statement of my relationship with Taejoon oppa.

Rubik Ent.

Dear Fans,

We would sincerely like to apologise as we deliver this news to you.

We would like to share that both our artistes, Taejoon and Nadia are no longer dating. They have decided to part ways as they were both busy with their schedules. They have both part ways way before Nadia was featured in the "We got married' series but only decide to break the news now to avoid any unnecessary speculations.

Taejoon and Nadia are still good friends and colleagues that will continue to support one another. We hope you could give the same support to both our artistes as well.

We thank you for the love and support you have shown us and will continue to give you the best.

Thank you.