#50

Recap:

"Nadia, Hansol. Himnae. We are here for you guys." Woozi hyung said as we all gather for a hug.

"Gomawo everyone." We said in unison.

Two more days, we are leaving for the tour and then Kcon. I just hope there won't be any more fights between us. I want to make her happy so she won't have sad memories when she thought about our marriage in the future. I have broke her enough.

◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇◇◇♡♡◇◇♡

I can see that Nadia is trying so hard not to be emotional for the cameras, for the members and I think for me especially. I guess it's also for the WGM series.

"Babe. Have you packed?" She asked me on Friday night.

It was around 8pm and I gotta head back out at 12am later to settle some flight details with the members.

"Can I pack when I get back home?" I mumbled.

I pat the space beside me hoping she come and join me but I heard more zipping and unzipping.

My alarm rang around 1130pm and I shot up to a dark room. Nadia was hugging me and she moved a little.

I kissed her forehead and told her I'm heading to the office first.

"Mm okay. I love you." She said pulling me in for a kiss.

"I love you more wifey."

I head down and notice my luggage beside hers. No wonder she seemed tired. She helped me pack my luggage as well.

I sent her a quick text as I hopped on the van.

"How is she?" Mingyu hyung asked me and I answered.

"Resting. So far so good. But I'm afraid that she is holding it in."

"It's not good for her." Wonwoo hyung commented.

"Hopefully she will be slightly comforted during our tour. We should bring her out to eat." Scoups hyung suggested and we all agreed.

We finished settled the flight details by 2.50am.

"Has noona settled her flight details?" Seungkwan asked on our way to the parking lot.

"Yeah. She did it this morning." I replied.

"See you both tomorrow at 6am." The hip hop unit said as they dropped me off first and I nod waving them goodbye.

The ground is soaked. Must have rained heavily earlier on.

When I walked up the stairs, I could hear sobs coming from our room. I rushed to see Nadia sniffling as she hide her face in her knees.

"Baby, what's wrong??" I hugged her.

"I woke up because of the lightnings just now. It reminded me of the lights in the surgery room. How I killed our child." She cried badly.

"Hey hey.. Don't say that please. Analeigh, look at me." I lift up her chin.

"I am always gonna be here. No matter what happens." I said it once again.

I put her to sleep before I doze off as well.

My alarm went off at 5am and I yawned sleepily.

"Wake up sleepyhead." She said playing with my nose.

"I miss my babygirl." I said, eyes still closed.

"I missed this cheerful smile." I continued.

"I'm sorry.." She whispered.

I caught her hands and kissed it before I kissed her lips.

"Let's go. The rest are spamming the group chat." She said dragging me out of bed.

We hopped in with the hip hop team and Nadia dozed off the moment she rest her head on mine.

"She looks tired." Wonwoo hyung commented.

I nod my head and we soon heard her small snores.

We reached the airport around 630am and hang out abit at the lounge while reporters started swarming in.

"Nadia. Vernon. Smile!!" We intertwined our fingers and pose for the cameras.

"Looking good the both of you!"

"Thank you." We said in unison.

After that, it was a picture with the members while she stand at the side.

That was when I saw one of the most famous knet reporter known for publishing scandals that were not true approaching Nadia.

He showed her something and I saw her froze in her place before she turned to find me.

"Go get her." Scoups hyung nudged me and I bowed excusing myself.

I approached her quick.

"Hey Vernon. Is it true that you guys are actually dating and that she aborted the child a few days back because you guys are breaking up for real? Is it true that you are dating Dahyun even when you are with Nadia? Someone sent these photos." He showed a few photos of me and Dahyun.

The angle make it seem like we were making out but I was trying to get her off me.

I pulled Nadia away as Scoups and Jeonghan hyung approached us to help with this unreasonable person.

"Baby. Breathe." I held her hands tight as she tried to gasp for air.

I knew her anxiety is kicking in.

"It's not what you think it is. You have to trust me." I gave her hands a little squeeze.

When she opened her eyes and saw me, I felt her calming down a little.

"I wanna leave." She said and I brought her back in the lounge.

Her fist closed tight as she take a deep breath.

"It's done." Scoups hyung whispered as he approached us.

"I'm sorry." I heard her said many times to herself.

The members started to crowd around, worried.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

I grabbed her hands and kissed it.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. I'm the one to blame." I sighed.

"Nadia.. you've got this." Shua hyung added on and the rest agreed.

I wiped the tears away and we all stayed inside till it was time to board the plane.

The flight to L.A took us half a day so we slept in and get our rest. I made sure Nadia get the rest she needed and accompanied her watching movie when she is awake.

However I didn't realised I was asleep halfway. I woke up to find her scribbling something on her book.

"Mmm.. come here baby." I called and she slammed her book shut before snuggling in to me.

"Let's nap. We have 3 more hours." She said and I nod my head. I felt her kiss on my cheeks causing me to smile.

♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇

Copyright Fanfic Love Talk 2021 ©️