#24

Recap:

"Are you jealous?" He smirked.

"I couldn't be bothered.  She's your girlfriend not me." I replied.

"Yea you're right.  You're my wife. " He said calmly.

He was so close to me I could hear his raspy breaths.

When his face is inches away from mine, I squirmed and leave.

"We shouldn't do this remember?" I reminded him.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

Vernon's POV

I'm sick and tired of this push and pull game.

Why can't she just be honest with me?

Tell me that she love me still? And it has been me all along?

I caught up with her pulling her to the nearest handicap toilet and shut the doors.

She looked super shock.

"Hansol ah." She called my name.

"I had enough of these games." I said pushing her against the wall and holding both her hands up above her head.

"Let go." She said annoyed.

"No. Chose now. Me or Taejoon." I asked her.

"Even if I choose you. Can we be together? No right?" She shouted and I was taken aback.

She tried to struggle and get away but I kissed her.

She was shaking her head hard and moments later, tears ran down her cheeks.

"Why are you.." My voice trailed off.

"I love you Chwe Hansol. It has always been you. But we can never be together. Time is always a bitch to us. Don't you ever get it?" She said before pushing me away and ran out.

When I finally come back to my senses, she was already gone.

Shit. I was supposed to inform her that she is invited to join us for the next shooting of gose spin off as we are all going for a two days staycation at one of the private houses on the sub urb area.

I sent her a text.

Hansol V Chwe: Baby I'm sorry. Where are you? I'll come get you.

I waited for five minutes when her reply came in.

Nadia.A.Rae: Don't bother. I'm going back to my house awhile. Don't wait up. I told PDnim I had a last minute schedule.

I wanted to reply but I was too mad over her reply that I shove it in my bag. I drove off after saying goodbye to the members.

Should I come and get her? I was contemplating when the side of my eye caught a familiar figure. I turned and saw Taejoon hyung in a car smiling to a lady who has her back against me. When I thought it was nothing, she leaned in for a kiss and what surprised me was that he kissed her back until the car at the back honked at them.

I decided to follow their car, hoping they are not headed to where I think it is.

Hansol V Chwe: Please just tell me the address. I'm really sorry.

A few minutes later, she sent a reply of the address along with a short message.

Nadia.A.Rae: Come and get me please.

I was still following the car when it stopped infront of a building. I read the address given by Nadia. It matched.

Hansol V Chwe: Come out now.

But she didn't reply anymore. They were heading up already. Shit.

I stood infront of the building. There is no way I could sneak in.

Ten minutes later, Nadia was seen dashing out the lobby with her suitcase and a cat.

She hand me the greyish black cat with short legs.

"Hold Luke for me." She said as she put her luggage at the back.

"Nadia! Let me explain." I heard him calling her.

"What else is there to explain?Her clothes were lying around. Khan and Luke was unattended. And you came back with her." She snapped.

"As if you are that perfect." He spat back.

"What do you mean?" She walked towards him.

"You were pretty happy to be on the show with your ex boyfriend am I right?" He questioned her.

"It's a show. And need I remind you. You were the one who insisted I do this show!" She shouted.

"At least have some dignity to not be so obvious. We both are equally at fault. Not only me or you." He stated.

"Fine. Go back to her then." Nadia said as she went in the car and slammed the door.

"Take good care of her." Taejoon hyung said as he bowed and leave.

"Hyung." I called him and he turned.

"Why?" He asked.

"Aren't you mad at me?" I asked.

"Should I punch you?" He asked before continuing, "Go. She was waiting for you all along." He said.

"Mian hyung. And gomawo." I bowed and he nod his head looking in the car.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

Copyright Fanfic Love Talk 2020.

Thank you for reading!

Do leave comments and likes.

Thank you!!!