#27

Recap:

"And you may now kiss the bride." Seungkwan said as he smirked at us both while the others in the crowd cheered loudly.

Hansol lift up the veil and he had tears in his eyes as he looked me in the eye.

"I love you wifey." He said as he bend me over to kiss me on the lips causing the attendees to scream with joy.

"I love you too husband." I mumbled shyly against his lips.

It was a brief yet daring kiss especially when it's just a show. But I guess they are not gonna mind because we are international artistes just like Khuntoria.

Who cares. I'm his wife. Even if it's for the show, I am simply contented with this very moment.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

The wedding reception went smoothly with no interruption. We mingle with all the other idols from BigHit including Gfriend.

"Unnie. Remember when Hansol had a huge crush on you?" EunHa asked.

I laughed.

"When you went back to Hong Kong, he was working so hard, obviously trying to get his mind of you. And then there was Kyla who tries so hard to distract him." She rolled her eyes.

"Kyla?" I asked.

"Don't worry bout her unnie. It's one sided on her part. Oppa never really bothered." Eun Ha said and one of the members nudged her.

"We are not supposed to mention anything related to Pristin anymore remember?"

"Opps." Eun Ha covered her mouth.

"They dated awhile though. I guess for publicity." The other member said before leaving.

What was her purpose?

I looked over to Hansol who was chatting with Seung Cheol, Wonwoo, Mingyu and Jungkook. He looked over in time and nod towards me smiling.

I wanted to smile but my muscle doesn't seen to move. He must have seen my facial expression because he excused himself as he walked over to me.

"Nadia.. what's wrong?" He asked.

"Do you even mean everything you said during the vows? Or is it simply for show?" I asked.

"Of course I do. Yourself?" He asked me back.

"Am I a joke to you?" I said, brushing past him.

I went over to the bar to pour myself a drink.

Joshua joined me awhile later.

"Hey. What's wrong?" He asked.

I looked at him with innocent eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Come on Nadia. Stop acting like you don't know that you are the reason why Hansol is sulking big time and throwing tantrums at us." He said.

"I really don't get what you are trying to say." I shrugged.

"Nadia. Enough." He stopped me as I tried to pour another drink.

"Josh. Come on. Have one drink with me. We have been friends for the longest time." I whined.

"Vernon is not going to like it." He simply said.

"Whatever." I said, emptying the shot glass at once.

He held my hands trying to stop me from pouring another when he was being pulled behind.