#35

Recap:

Tomorrow till Thrusday we have individual practice and I will only get to see him at the dry run on Saturday before the actual performance on Sunday.

"I will fetch you from practice." He said on our ride home.

I nod my head beaming ear to ear.

"So this is how my friends feel when they told me they are happy being married." I said looking out the window.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I have been practicing my dance the entire week with my girls. Somehow, I am not satisfied with my dance. Maybe because I have not been dancing for quite some time and I felt like its not up to standard.

"Gurl, have a break." Jaime called me over and I lay down on the floor, trying to rest my head.

"Hansol's calling you." She said as she slide my phone across. I picked up, "Moshi mosh?"

"Hey wifey.. did you eat?" He asked.

"Yea I did." I answered quickly.

"Liar. I know you didn't." He told me right away and I sighed.

"I'm not hungry Hansol. Plus, I need to lose this tummy before the Award." I whined and he kept quiet.

"Baby.. you are not fat. Stop. With your intensive practice, you are losing more weight than gaining. At least eat something healthy like salad. I don't want you to be on empty stomach." He said nicely and I couldn't resist him.

"Fine.. I will get something later. How about you? Have you eaten?" I asked him and he was silent.

"Let's go?" I heard a female voice which I assumed belongs to Dahyun in the background.

"Yeah.. we are heading to the cafeteria to eat. Bang PD is treating us." He said.

"Alright. Eat some for me." I faked a smile.

"I should be done by 11. Want me to fetch you?" He asked.

"Nah. I'm good. I will see you at home." I said.

"I gotta go. Love you babe." I said before ending the call as I see her standing right behind him.

I throw my phone away and Jaime picked it up sitting beside me.

"Hey.. you still have this photo?" She asked smiling as she showed my wallpaper.

I nod my head.

She laughed, "I remembered that point of time, you guys were secretly dating. And we had to go out in groups so it seems like a group outing."

I laughed remembering those times.

"You guys were the sweetest." She said laying down beside me.

"Yeah.. and destructible." I said softly causing her to pinch me.

"Do not ever say that. He loves you with all his heart. And so do you. Destructive would be you and Ryan. I hate that guy." She cursed.

"I don't know what's gonna happen after this too. We might go back to not knowing each other. Just like all the other WGM couples." I said.

"Nadia.. you are a celebrity too. Nothing can stop you guys right now." She said and I shook my head.

"His mum hates me. I don't know what the company told her but she doesn't want me near him actually. Since that day ..." I shared not realising a tear escaped my eye.

"Why didn't you tell him the truth? He thought you left to be with that asshole again." Jaime scolded.

"You don't understand.. I don't want to put him in a spot. I don't want him to ever choose between me or his family.." I admitted the truth.

"And so you think its okay to just let him and the rest put all the blame on you? When Plexiglas did you dirty?" She rant.

"Promise me. You will never tell him what I told you today." I turned to her and she sighed out loud.

"He won't even think of asking me." She said.

"Jaime." I called her name and she sighed.

"I'm hungry. Let's grab something. I don't want to answer to your husband should anything happen to you." She said pulling me up and running out first.

I opened instagram and saw twice's official page. New igstory and post updated.

I could tell you I regretted opening it.

My heart shattered seeing them in a group photo but he was standing right infront of Dahyun. She had her arms wrapped around his neck as she smiled ear to ear.

I saw some Twice's fans commenting.

- so good to see #verhyun ship sailing once more.

-verhyun is so much real compared to #verae

-go dahyun! Go vernon!!!

I slide my phone off as I changed and head out.

Jaime being Jaime.. We ended up drinking a little and got so tipsy we decide to crash at the studio.

"Nadia.. how I wish I have a guy who loves me the way Vernon loves you." She held my hands as we walked back to the building.

I shook my head and screamed. "It's best to stay single than be in an unhappy relationship. " I felt good after shouting that sentence.

"Why would you say that. Did he not treat you right?" She pouts and I giggled.

"He treats me so well Jaime.. but for what? All this will end in a few months time.. and we are back to the square one. And I'm going to get my heart broken again." I sighed.

"Hello?" I heard a familiar voice calling me.

Jaime and I turned around trying to find where it came from until I realised it came from my pocket.

"Shit." I muttered as I realised my phone is back on and on video call with Hansol.

I quickly slide to end call and dragged Jaime in the building.

Omg.. I hoped he didn't hear much.

Shit. What an idiot Nadia.

"Let's have a short nap and when we sobered up, we can continue." Jaime suggested and I agreed.

We grab some mattress and dive on it falling asleep within seconds.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡◇◇◇◇◇◇♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡◇♡◇◇

Copyright Fanfic Love Talk 2020.

Thank you for reading!

Do leave comments and likes.

Thank you!!!