#15

Recap: 

"Aing." I did my crying face.

"Eyyyy. You must be cute enough for your wife to not get mad at you." Jeonghan hyung commented.

I pout and they all laughed again.

"Araso. When you need it?" Scoups hyung asked.

"By this week?" I asked.

"Okay. Consider it our marital gift for you guys and your advance birthday gift Nadia!" Joshua hyung said.

"Gomawo guys. I will take care of Vernonie. Don't worry." She said teasingly and I tickled her as she broke in a fit of laughter.

P/s: next chapters are the WGM's MC and their friends' reaction to their episodes so far. I'm excited!!

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

*First episode of WGM airs*

In these kind of special episodes, you will get to know Nadia's and Vernon's real feelings and their friend's thoughts on their marriage.

Vernon: Hyung, did you all vote for me?

The rest : Yup. We felt like you should open up more by going to variety shows without us. Plus, you will thank us. Jeonghan and Joshua hyung winked at him.

Vernon: Right. I can't wait to watch your interviews.

Woozi: You will when the first episod airs.

Dino: hehe good luck hyung. 

PDnim included a special bonus episode on the member's choice.

Scoups: I chose Vernon. 

PDnim: How about the partner?

Scoups: I chose her. *points to Nadia*

PDnim: Why her?

Scoups: She brings out the best in us. Vernon needs someone like that. 

PDnim: Why Vernon? You can chose yourself?

Scoups: I just came back from hiatus. I can't be gone again. Plus, Vernon needs to be on variety more. 

*Jeonghan's Interview*

Jeonghan: I chose Mingyu and Vernon

PDnim: Why? 

Jeonghan: They are the young ones but not too young. Dino is still my baby. 

PDnim: Okay, who do you think suits them?

Jeonghan: *points at Nadia* Vernon. 

*points at Chung Ha for Mingyu*

PDnim: Reason for your choice

Jeonghan: They suit them well.

PDnim: How about yourself?

Jeonghan: Eyy PDnim. Hahah no thanks.

*Joshua's Interview*

Joshua: PDnimmm..

PDnim: Who would you vote for WGM series? You can say your name as well.

Joshua: VERNON!!!

PDnim: *laughs* Why everyone chose him?

Joshua: It would be great. He is the shyest. He needs to come out more. 

PDnim: Okay, then who would you chose for him?

Love Talk || Vernon ff [Completed✔]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें