#33

Recap:

As I look over to Hansol who is sleeping so soundly, I thought to myself. What is gonna happen when this ends? When he goes back to being Dahyun's boyfriend again? What is going to happen to us? Can we reveal our relationship? Can we make it to that level without me having to leave again? I can't afford to go through that again?

'We'll see how it goes. You know when to pull away.' My mind says.

I sighed and stood up to head for the showers.
I let the cold water run, drowning me with my endless worries and thoughts.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I went down to prepare breakfast when Jun walked in.

"你还好吗? [Ni hai hao ma?]" - Are you okay? He asked me.

I look at him surprised.

I nod my head. Jun seldom speaks Chinese. He will always converse in Korean with me.

"是。为什么? [Shi. Wei Shi ma?] Yes. Why? I asked him back as we sat down opposite one another.

"作為您的朋友,我不想看到您受傷。
[Zuòwéi nín de péngyǒu, wǒ bùxiǎng kàn dào nín shòushāng.] As your friend, I don't want to see you get hurt anymore. He looked at me.

"Jun.." I looked up at him as he looked at me with sad eyes.

"What are you guys talking about?" Hansol walked in looking at us both as I turned to look away.

I didn't know Jun was looking out for me.

"Nothing. Just checking in on sis in law. Making sure our dongsaeng does not bully her." Jun answered him in Korean.

Hansol chuckled as he sat beside me and plants a kiss on my cheeks.

"Is something bothering you?" He asked me.

"Nothing." I forced a smile.

He pulled me into a hug.

"Tell me if there is anything that is bothering you." He said once again and I nod my head, picking out the pancakes for him.

We were done eating when the rest came in.

"Nadia. You are glowing." Seung Cheol told me and I blushed.

I was about to leave when my phone rang.

"Manager unnie." I answered.

"Nadia. You have a last minute shoot today. And you are going to host the AAA award show with Min-Jae and Skylar." Manager unnie said over the phone.

"Oh.. There's something else unnie?" I asked.

"You have a special stage. It's the mission to show your hidden talent to your husband especially." She said.

"Do I really have to?" I asked.

"Yes. Don't fret. You can choose an English song." Unnie said as though she know what I was thinking about.

"But it's a solo stage?" I asked causing everyone to look at me.

"Yea. Go and think of what to perform and let me know. Take it as an opportunity to hang out with your old dance crew." Unnie said.

"Okay unnie." I sighed hanging up.

"Noona. I heard AAA!" Hoshi came up to me.

"Yea. I will be hosting the show with Min-Jae and Skylar. Anyways, I gotta leave first for a last minute shoot." I explained as I held Hansol's hand.

"And.." I stopped and Hansol nudged me.

"What is it baby?" He asked.

"I will be having a solo stage." I said biting my lips.

"Mm." He said pulling me closer.

"Woo. Seeing you dance again. Can't wait." Joshua commented and I laughed.

"It's rusty now." I said.

"I will miss you. Leave your luggage. I will bring it back with me." Hansol told me as he pecked me on the lips.

"I will miss you more." I smiled against his lips as I turned to board the van.

I turned back when the van left the porch.

How can I missed him that much already?

Today's shoot was easy. We wrapped things up within a few hours and I decide to head down to the studio I used to frequent when I was Seventeen's choreographer.

"Nadia!! Omg you are back!" Somi came up to hug me.

"Hey babes." I hugged everyone and sat down with them.

I told them about my mission and about Hansol. They were happy for me and they can't wait to see what we can come up with.

*imagine this is the dance crew and Nadia is the last girl who dance.* Credits to the owner of the video.

After we were done coming up with the dance and practice, it was almost 1am.

"Thank you girls. I couldn't have done it without your help." I said as I bowed.

"Ehhh. Anytime baby girl." Claire winked.

Hansol video called me up as I leave the studio.

I didn't realised he was frowning so bad when I asked him.

"What do you mean why? I'm downstairs." He said grumpily as he hang up the call.

When I went up to him, he placed his jacket over my body.

Ah, I see what's bothering him.

"You are mad, aren't you?" I asked as I looked down as my cropped top.

"How can I not be? You are mine. I don't like others ogling at you." He grumbled and I giggled kissing him on the cheeks.

"I'm sorry. It's very warm when we keep practicing." I cupped his face and he smirked.

"It's gonna get warmer later." He laughed as I hit his arms.

Ermm. What was that? Did he worked out? I smiled to myself as I felt his muscles through that long sleeves.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Copyright Fanfic Love Talk 2020.

Thank you for reading!

Do leave comments and likes.

Thank you!!!