#38

Recap:

As I was typing a message to him, I received one incoming.

Hansol V Chwe: Don't wait up. I'm sleeping at the dorm today.

Nadia A Rae: I can't sleep alone. :(

I know he wouldn't leave me alone. He wouldn't. The Hansol I know wouldn't.

But the next text that came in broke my heart in many ways possible.

Hansol V Chwe: Shall I get Jun hyung over? Anyways, seeing his face here pissed me off.

I off my phone and forced myself to sleep. But my tears couldn't stop falling.

I told myself, 'He will be alright tomorrow.'

◇◇◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇

I woke up alone the next morning. I felt my eyes stinging.

I looked in the mirror and my eyes were puffy and red.

I sighed as I turned on my phone hoping for a missed call or message from him.

However, my phone did not rang or anything.

I decided to give him a call and his raspy voice answered within a few rings.

"Yea?" I could tell he was crying too.

"I'm sorry baby. Please hear me out." I sobbed.

"I just realised I am always the one chasing you around like a fool. And you never truly love me. You like any other younger guys but not me." He sighed.

"No that's not true! You know that." I shout.

"I won't be coming back home these few days. We have intense training." He said softly.

"I will wait for you." I said and he kept quiet.

"I love you Hansol. It has always been you." I said before hanging up. My heart hurts so much right now.

Three more days to AAA and we are not on good terms. How am I going to perform this special stage for him? How am I going to host and present them the award if we are not even on talking terms.

When I reached the studio, Jaime and Elle came over to me.

"Hey.. you look bad." Jaime said hugging me.

I shook my head and smiled.

"Let's do this." I said and head to the dance floor.

I practiced all day without looking at the watch. It helps to keep my mind off him.

Min-Jae and Skylar came over later to practice our ad-libs for the event and the script.

By the time we were done, it was 1am.

I didn't want to go home but I also didn't want to stay out.

I received a call from PDnim.

"Nadia, are you coming over to watch Vernon practice?"

"I just ended practice. I will be practicing all day tomorrow as well." I came up with an excuse.

"Okay. Could you guys at least have lunch awhile tomorrow? Just for WGM content." She asked and I had no choice but to agree.

"Let me talk to Vernon. We were too busy.." I said.

"We had already informed him and he agreed too saying he misses you."

"Ohh. I'll see you guys tomorrow then." I said ending the call.

He misses me?

I sent him a text, 'I miss you so much more..'