#12

Recap:

I guess it's easier to do this because we used to have feelings for one another. Secondly, maybe because we never had the proper closure then. I can feel it. She wasn't faking her feelings right now. And her actions is proving it. And as much as I hate to admit it, I am still in love with her and I know it because I can never stay mad at her for long. And all these cringy terms we used to call one another and the PDA we so called serve in this series, I did it whole heartedly. And I hope we could stay a little bit longer in this series. Because this is where I wanna be. By her side. Even if it's just for the cameras. Even if no one especially her knows my exact true feelings. I just want to treasure all these moments with her. And I hope deep down her heart, she felt the same. Even if it's just 10%. Even if her hearts wavering just like it did three years back. I would hold on if that 10% is there.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

"You got this b." She told me when it's my turn.

I nod and grinned.

"Wait for me here." I told her.

I was racing against Jeonghan hyung, Wonwoo hyung and Dino. As usual, Jeonghan hyung decided to cheat but Nadia block his way so I managed to come in first.

"Yayy!!" She cheered as PDnim handed us another mission card.

It states that we have three tries to guess which member is holding on to the keys.

"Nadia starts first." Minghao hyung said.

"You." She answered back and Minghao hyung was taken aback.

The rest of the members laughed as he whined, "That was fast!!!"

"Hahaha you were too obvious." She replied as he handed us the keys.

"Aren't you guys gonna invite us over?" Mingyu hyung asked.

"When we got all the household items, we will invite you guys for housewarming." Nadia said as she linked arms with me.

We waved them off as we head back to the car to see our new house.

We have our own camera in the car so PDnim just follow us in another car.

When we reach the destination, we were taken by surprise by the house that was infront of us.

Nadia put her hands to her mouth.
"Isn't it too grand for us?" She asked.
We went on in to check the house. The main living room, kitchen, dining room and bedroom has camera installed.
"I don't like it that we do not have privacy at all." She whispered in my ears.

"I heard after 12am, the cameras are off and we don't have to sleep in the same room. But we need to be back at the shared bedroom by 6am cause that's when the cameras are back on." I explained.

"But you are going to stay here as well right?" She asked.

"Do you want me to?" I asked her.

"Well, I don't want to be alone here." She said shyly.

"If that's what you want baby girl." I told her and she smacked my arms lightly.

"Annoying." She said.

"But don't you have a house with Taejoon hyung? Won't he want you to come back?" I asked her.

She looked away for awhile, biting her lips.

"He told me during their time to shoot the WGM series, they only go back on the weekends." She answered but she was contemplating to share more.

"Nadia. What is it?" I asked her as I held her arms.

"I'm just afraid of sleeping alone.." She admitted.

"Okay. I won't leave you alone. Trust me okay?" I told her.

"But you will have late night practice." She sighed.

"You know you can accompany me right?" I asked her.

"Jongmal? But the members know about our relationships. I mean I shouldn't be seen around you off camera." She say softly.

"My relationship is plainly for business, " I informed her. "I was never in love with Dahyun." 

"But she definitely save you from the heartbreak." She looked away, getting ready to head out.

"Let's head out to get groceries. We need to plan what to get for our home." She said as camera PDnim caught up with us.

"Let me drive." She said as we head to the car.

"You sure?" I asked her, worried.

"Yea." She answered as I hand over the keys.

"Wifey. Slow down." I told her as she sped up a little.

She ignored my words as she looked ahead, her face strained. 

Is she controlling her feelings right now? What happened? I thought we were fine... 

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

Copyright Fanfic Love Talk 2020.

Thank you for reading!

Do leave comments and likes.

Thank you!!!