#10

Recap:

A text message came in from Ryan~

Ryan.H: Where are you? What time do you end work?

Nadia.A.Rae: Late. Don't wait up.

Ryan.H: The boys misses you. Club? 

I sighed. 

Nadia.A.Rae: I can't stay up late. I will join in awhile. 

Ryan.H: Sure. Anyways, I'm going back next week with them. 

Nadia.A.Rae: See you later.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦
Still in flashback pov

"Good job guys!" I shouted when we are done practicing the choreography for the comeback.

"Gomawo noona!" They all said as they started packing up.

"Alright see you guys tomorrow!" I said bowing.

"Wait! Where are you rushing off to? I'll send you home." Hansol grabbed my wrist.

"Err. I'm meeting him and his friends." I answered.

"Oh . Okay then." He replied, turning away.

"Hansol." I called him but he held out his hands.

"Just be careful." He said and head towards his hyungs.

I sighed and reached for the door.

My mind keep going back to Hansol's disappointed look when he found out I'm heading out with Ryan and the boys.

I wasn't even listening to what Ryan or the boys were talking about.

*imagine this is how Vernon was looking at Nadia when she left and this is what was in her mind the entire time she was at the club*

"For goodness sake bae. Are you even listening to a word I said?" Ryan asked annoyed.

"Sorry. I was thinking bout work." I lied through my teeth.

He scoffed.

"Come here." He pulled me in for a hug and tried to kiss me but I gently pushed him away.

"You drank too much." I pointed out.

"Since when you fucking care Nadia? You barely drink one sip, you didn't even listen to what I was talking about. Or the boys." He gripped my wrist.

"Ryan. Let go please. You are hurting me." I begged.

"Be right back." He told the guys and pulled me along to the restroom.

He pushed me up against the wall and tried to kiss me.

"I miss you baby." He whispered seductively.

"You are drunk and I don't like it." I said holding back my tears as he attacked my neck with his kisses and nibbles.

I tried to break free but he was so strong. I tried pushing him but to no avail. I had no other choices but to kick him in the guts.

"Ow fuck. Wtf Nadia!" He shouted in pain as he managed to pushed me off as he groaned in pain.

I take it as a chance to run off. I exit by the backdoor, my hands trying to reach my phone in my bag.

'Ring Ring!'

"Hello?" His voice rang in my ears.

"Can you come and get me please?" I sobbed.

"Where are you exactly?" He asked as I heard clanging sounds in the background.

"Down the street of fclub.." I said and hang up as I heard Ryan's voice in a distant.

I was hugging my knees, crying when I heard approaching footsteps. I quickly looked up ready to run in case it's Ryan but it was him.

"Look at me." He said and I did.

"What did that jerk do this time?" He asked angrily.

I started crying once again because I thought he was super mad at me.

"Why are you crying? I'm not mad at you love." He pulled me in a hug.

"He tried to kiss me. He was super drunk and I told him I didn't want it. He forced himself on me." I explained as I choke on my words.

"You didn't want it?" Was all he asked.

I nod my head.

"Why?" He asked again.

"What do you mean?" I asked him confused.

"Were you thinking of me?" He asked.

"Nonsense." I said pushing him away lightly as I tried to stand up.

However, he pulled my hands and I fell on him as he lie on the floor.

"Vernon." I said trying to push myself up but his hands on my waist pulling me closer.

"Were you thinking of me Nadia? Of this?" He asked again softly.

"I can't ." I shook my head. "We can't."

"Why not. I told you I love you." He said as he pressed his lips against mine. His kisses were soft, dominant but not possessive.

I didn't realised I was reciprocating his kisses until my phone rang.

I quickly pushed myself up and check my phone.

Incoming call from Ryan.

He took my phone away and slide to reject.

"I'll send you home." He said as he hold my hands.

"I'm scared. I'm afraid he will be there." I whispered.

"Then I guess I have to sneak you in the dorms." He said as he send a text to Scoups.

Awhile later, a text came in from Scoups saying he got approval from the manager as long as I sleep in the room alone while  Hoshi and him sleep in the living room or with other members.

"Sorry to impose on you guys." I looked down.

"Don't worry about it. Scoups hyung said he rather you stay with us for the night than checking in a hotel." He replied as we walked back to the dorm.

*Flashback ends*
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

Copyright Fanfic Love Talk 2020.

Thank you for reading!

Do leave comments and likes.

Thank you!!!