#47

Recap:

I took my time to come back home. First, I'm afraid I will crumble and crawl back to him.

Second, I need to think of how to tell him about my plans to abort the child.

We only have roughly three weeks to be together. Underneath this cold facade, I can't deny I want to make the best out of these three weeks before I break his heart and mine.

♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇

When I got home, Hansol was waiting at the lawn of our home entrance. This was the image I envisioned of us in the future. Somehow, we could never achieve that. Maybe there's a reason why we met again and going through this WGM series. It could be some other members or some other actress. But somehow, we were chosen. At least, I get to experience the pride and joy of our marriage although short lived. The pain that came along with it. This will be etched in my memory forever. One day, I will look back at these beautiful memory and smile knowing we did managed to be husband and wife at one point of time.

Every step he takes towards me. I want time to stop.

I want to look at him longer and appreciate him here with me. Because if you ask me, I am not ready to part ways with him. I know this time, it's going to hurt more than the last.

"Hey... you are home." He said pulling me into a hug.

"I'm home.." I whispered inhaling his cologne.

"I'm really sorry." He said cupping my cheeks.

I shook my head as he helped to wipe away my tears.

"We can't keep the baby.. It's gonna be hard on us and the child itself. I don't want our child to grow up in this controversy." I said softly.

"You know I don't want you to abort our child. I will take responsibility baby." He said looking me in the eye.

"It's not about taking responsibility Hansol. I don't want to be pressured by K-Net and imagine all the backlash we will received. I don't want our child to grow up getting hated on. And you. Are you going to let your future go to waste? Seventeen is on the rise. Are you going to let this jeopardise everything?" I questioned him.

"But.. I don't want you to think that I don't love you that's why I support your decision. I know how you feel and think." He rebutted.

"Then please respect my decision. If you love me." I plead and for the first time, I saw him cried.

"Just.. just let me be there with you. After all, it's my child too.." He said in between sobs.

I nod my head. "I will go next week. Before your ode to you tour."

"Let me know. I will clear my schedule. Baby.. can we spend time and make memories while she or he is still with us?" Hansol asked as he put his hand over my tummy.

I hugged him tightly. "Mm.."

As promised, he really take alot of photos of me and even little things like him holding my tummy when I'm resting. And every caption he wrote is heartbreaking.

Of course he didn't post on his common insta. He post it on his finsta where only us (the members and Sofia has access to).

There are times where he sang to my tummy and smiled.

I knew he was gonna be a great dad.

"You have to come back to us one day okay my precious little one. I will make you and mummy happy when the right time comes." He said as he gave me rubs.

"Hansol..." I wanted to cry.

"I promise.. I will make it right when the day comes. All I hope for is that he or she comes back to us." He said as he held back his tears.

Later that afternoon, I got a call from the gynae.

Gynae: Nadia, are you able to come tomorrow for the check-up first before we proceed with the decision-making?

Me: Sure.

Gynae: Is there anyone accompanying you on that day and the day of the check up?

Hansol: I will be there on the check-up day. Is it possible if the surgery date doesn't fall on this Friday?

Gynae: We will try to schedule ASAP. See you guys on tomorrow (Tuesday).

Hansol squeeze my hands. I know what he wanted to say but I pretended to be strong and let it not bother me.

Hansol called the rest to inform them that he will be coming in late since they have intense rehearsal all the way till Saturday.

"Sure. I will let the staff knows." Scoups said.

~~~~~~

The next day~

We arrived at the gynae with heavy hearts.

Gynae: Have a sit.

Gynae: It's a short process but I have to inform you on the side effects. You will be guided to the next room where a video will be played. If you would like to continue, you may book your appointment at the counter. We will try to give you priority first.

She turned to Hansol. "You have to be there for her after all these. She may suffer from depression. After all, I can see that it is not something you both want."

She then turned to me.

"I'm going to do one last ultrasound."

I nod my head and as the image shown in the screen, Hansol cover his mouth.

"May we have a copy of this?" He asked softly and the gynae nods her head.

"Sure."

Awhile later, a nurse came in and brought us to the next room.

As I watched the video, I couldn't help but cry. Hansol consoled me and told me, "We don't have to do this."

"We don't have a choice.." I whispered back.

He nod his head weakly as he held my hand and kissed it.

"This doesn't make me love you any lesser."

~~~~~~~~~

"So, you wanna book the appointment for the procedure?" The assistant asked.

"Yes. If possible Thursday." Hansol answered.

"We will put your name in but standby we might call you tomorrow." She said as I filled up the particulars.

I was going to pay when Hansol held out his card.

"I can pay." I said and he hushed me.

♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇

Copyright Fanfic Love Talk 2020.