#34

Recap:

"What do you mean why? I'm downstairs." He said grumpily as he hang up the call.

When I went up to him, he placed his jacket over my body.

Ah, I see what's bothering him.

"You are mad, aren't you?" I asked as I looked down as my cropped top.

"How can I not be? You are mine. I don't like others ogling at you." He grumbled and I giggled kissing him on the cheeks.

"I'm sorry. It's very warm when we keep practicing." I cupped his face and he smirked.

"It's gonna get warmer later." He laughed as I hit his arms.

Ermm. What was that? Did he worked out? I smiled to myself as I felt his muscles through that long sleeves.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

In the car, we took the opportunity to catch up on each other's day.

"So AAA huh?" He opened the topic and I nod my head.

"Will you be presenting the award to us?" He smiled.

"Yeap. Unless they have a special guest allocated for different awards." I replied.

"And your solo stage.. you are not wearing this aren't you? And how intense is this performance gonna be?"

"You will see. How about you guys? Any special stage?" I teased and he went quiet.

"Ah there is." I said after seeing him fidgeting with the steering wheel.

"Who is it with? Twice?" I asked trying to control the jealousy that is slowly taking over.

"But you know it's nothing." He quickly add on.

"It's your job scope. What can I say?" I said looking out. He reached out for my hands and held it tight.

"Baby.." He called me.

I nod my head without looking over.

"Come on. Can we not argue over this?" He sighed.

"We are not." I replied shortly.

"I'm tired of these fights." He said.

"Then don't stay in this relationship." I huffed.

The next moment he jammed break.

"Chwe Hansol!" I shouted turning towards him.

He cupped my face and grabbed it close to his face. I could hear his controlled breathing.

He leaned in and kiss me slowly.

"Stop getting mad at me will ya?" He asked as we paused in between the kiss.

I sighed softly.

"Why do I love you so much?" I asked and he smiled innocently.

"Well. I'm undeniably the most sweetest boyfriend ever. You know that." He smirked.

"And a potential heartbreaker." I added on.

"Your heart is the only one I will never break. No matter how many times you broke mine." He said softly and I looked at him guilty.

"I'm sorry.." I looked down.

"Why apologise? I chose to get hurt. So don't.  Just please don't leave me suddenly. I can't take that pain." He said kissing my hands.

'I don't want too either.' My heart whispered.

We went for a night walk before heading home. With our gopro, we recorded ourselves indulging in ramen.

We talked about the day, laughed about it and our upcoming plans.

Seems like we will be busy till end of the year.

After AAA, we will have to go NY for their ode to you tour and then Hong Kong for MAMA.

"So my wife will be joining me right? I heard from your manager noona that you do not have any schedule at least till december." He smiled.

"Yeah. I'm going to be bored and broke." I faked a sad face.

He laughed and answered. "Use my money. My money is yours too."

"Hansol..." He looked up and smiled.

"In marriage, its all about sharing right? Fights, fuses and happiness. We go through it together." He held my hands.

I wanna teared so I turn to the side.

"I was just joking. I mean I still have work just short schedules. So I could follow my husband." I turned back to him and feed him his share.

"Thankfully. I need my motivation. I'm nervous about this upcoming tour." He said.

Hansol never show his nervousness in front of people. But this is the first time he is open about his weakness.

"I will be there dear." I squeezed his hands and he kissed it.

"Thank you. Let's head home?" He said as he pass me my popsicle and we walked back to the car.

Tomorrow till Thrusday we have individual practice and I will only get to see him at the dry run on Saturday before the actual performance on Sunday.

"I will fetch you from practice." He said on our ride home.

I nod my head beaming ear to ear.

"So this is how my friends feel when they told me they are happy being married." I said looking out the window.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Copyright Fanfic Love Talk 2020.

Thank you for reading!

Do leave comments and likes.

Thank you!!!