eighty-nine

Thursday

Jaelyn

I am sitting in my living room. I am helping Bridgette with some reading. I heard a knock on the door. I got up from the couch. I went to open the door and I saw a girl with flowers. "Hello?" I asked.

"Are you Jaelyn Devitt?" she asked. "That's me," I said. "These are for you," she said, giving them to me. "Ohh, thank you," I said. "Have a good day, ma'am," I said, shutting the door.

I went to the kitchen putting them down. "Mommy, who sent you those?" Bridgette asked. "I have no idea. It might be from my secret admirer," I said, smiling. "Ooohh. Mommy's got a new lover," Bridgette teased.

"Bridgette Jolene Garcia-Dale! Where do you get this from?" I asked, laughing. "I got it from you, Mommy. Auntie Coco and Brie told me that you always teased them about their past boyfriends," she said.

"I figured. Someday I will start teasing you about boys," I said. "Okay, I'm gonna go to my room," she asked. Bridgette headed to her room. I looked for a card.

"Jaelyn. Tomorrow morning, we finally get to meet. I will arrange everything for you See you soon. From your secret admirer," I read the card. I smiled and sighed. "A man that will arrange everything? Sounds good to me," I said.

Next Day

I just got out of the shower, wrapping my body and hair in a towel. I got out of my bathroom to go to my closet. I looked on my bed and saw an outfit. There's also a note. 'Wear this tonight.' "Hmm...," I continue to wonder who my admirer is.

I went back to my bathroom to do my makeup. I sighed and continue to wonder who my admirer is as I put on my sweatpants an hoodie. "Mommy, you got another note," Bridgette said.

"Oh, thanks sweetie. Oh Bridgette, your daddy's coming over to watch you and the twins tonight," I said. "I know. Oh Daddy Fergal told me that he's going to the gym," Bridgette said. "Oh okay," I said.

Fergal

I waited for Bridgette to come back. I see her coming down the stairs. I smiled. "Hey, did she read it?" I asked. "Not yet and still doesn't know what's going on," Bridgette said.

"Good, good. Did she see the outfit that I laid out for her?" I asked. "She got it," she said. "Thank you. I left a note on the coffee table," he said.

"Okay, now, you better get going. She thinks you went to the gym," she said. "Yeah, I better get going. Your dad should be on his way," I said. "I know. And don't worry," she said, smiling.

I grabbed my keys and leather jacket. I headed out the door and took the Lexus so Jaelyn doesn't take it since I arranged a driver for her. The driver and the place she will be meeting her admirer aka me.

Jaelyn

I got dressed and my make up was done. I got out of my closet and I see Bridgette and the twins. "Hey kiddos, what do you think of my outfit?" I asked, spinning around.