thirty-four

Devil's Night on Raw

Jaelyn

We are at Monday Night Raw. Relieving about what happened last week on Raw when SDLive invaded. I was filming a segment with Lexi and Kurt. "Kurt, I am in here asking for a rematch for the Raw Women's Title," Alexa said, fake innocently. I walk in. "Alexa, Kurt has a lot on his plate and he doesn't need your crap," I said,

"How dare you interrupt me?" Alexa said. "No how dare you. You don't know anything about respect! You have no respect for our GM," I said. "Hey now, you two knock it off! I had Stephanie get at me and I have a lot to prove to her. So in the main event, Alexa Bliss, you will get your rematch again Jae Bella and the winner will get to face Natalya at Survivor Series," Kurt said.

"Finally the title come back to where it truly belongs and that's me," Alexa said smiling.. "However Alexa you won't be smiling at this situation, if you don't win the title, you will no longer get a rematch for the Raw Women's Championship as long as Jae Bella's the champion," Kurt said.

"You can't do that!" Alexa said. "Oh I can, now leave my office," Kurt said. "See you in the ring!" I said, leaving with the last laugh. Alexa screams. "We are good," a producer said. We finished our backstage segment.

Fergal

I was getting checked on my WWE medical after being attacked by Kane after the match against my former Club member. Jaelyn was in the room with me. "Babe, are you okay?" I asked her.

"I'm okay, I was blocking Kane from you until he pulled me away from you," she said. "I know. I heard you have to defend your title against Alexa tonight," I said. "Yeah. It's the Main Event tonight but a stipulation has been added; if Alexa doesn't win the title, she will no longer get a rematch for the title as long as I'm champion," I said.

"I hope you retain the title, so you can face Natalya and show her who the real champion is in the Women's Division," he said. "You are free to go," Chris said. "I'll take him to my locker room," I said.

We headed to my locker room. She sat me down. "I'm gonna get dressed really quick," she said. "Okay, I'll watch you get dressed like I always do," I said. She got her gear from the bag. I watched her getting into it.

"That looks sexy on you," I said to her. "Thank you. Tomorrow for Halloween, I will show you off my costume, even though we are leaving for the European tour," she said. "I can't wait to see it," I said.

*skip to end of Raw*

Jaelyn

"It's Main Event time!" Michael Cole said, on the monitor. Lexi did her entrance. "The Goddess will make sure she gets her title back from the so-called Rebel Bella," Corey said. "Here's the thing Corey, if Alexa doesn't win the Raw Women's Championship she will never get another chance at the Championship as long as Jae Bella's the Champion.  We can't deny that Jae Bella is a great champion," Michael Cole said. "Alexa needs to stay focused on this match tonight," Brooker said.