sixty-eight

Jaelyn

Few Days Later

I am home alone. Bridgette and the twins are with Bryson since Fergal's coming over to talk to me.

Marcel Barthel and I haven't talked or texted to each since we fucked and brought me home. So I decided not talk to him anymore.

Veronica got arrested for domestic violence towards Fergal. Lately, she's been abusing my husband.

However, Fergal has no idea that I was in rebound mode with Marcel and I don't want him to know.

I just finished making coffee before he showed up. There was a knock on the door. I went to go open the door. Fergal was standing out the door.

His eye and face was bruised thanks to Veronica. "Hey, come in," I said. He nodded and came inside.

I shut the door. He hugged me for a minute. "Jaelyn," he whispers. I held him. "Let me see," I said. I looked at his face.

"Why did she do this to you?" I asked.
Fergal sighed. "She wanted me to give up father rights to Irelynd and FJ including giving up my father daughter relationship to Bridgette. So she started beating me up," he said.

"I knew something was wrong with her," I said. "So I called the cops on her and she's being charged with Domestic Violence," he said.

I nodded. "So are you done with her?" I asked. "Yes. I can't be with someone that doesn't accept me being a father," he said.

I nodded. "Well I am glad. You deserve much better than her. And you can do better than me," I said. "What you mean? Jaelyn, please, I made a mistake. I rather be with you than without me. So Jaelyn, please take me back. I don't want a divorce you," he said.

I sighed and looked up at him, stroking his hair. I grabbed his wedding band. He looked at ring, holding his hand out.

I put it back on him. He held me close. "I love you so much. I never want to leave you again," he whispers.

"Shhh... just kiss me," I said. He pulled me closer and kissed me deeply. I kissed him back and held him close.

He lifted me off my feet. "God, I miss holding your body," he whispers. "I'm glad you're home," I said, kissing his cheek.

"Me too," he said. We kissed each other deeply. I don't want to tell Fergal about Marcel Barthel and I hooking up

NXT: Nov. 6th

We were at Full Sail for NXT. I get to have my return match tonight. However, my character is turning bad girl before the match.

Fergal's still a bad guy. I got my red and black wig on. 

Caysey just finished up my hair and makeup

Caysey just finished up my hair and makeup. I got my gear on underneath my hoodie.

"Hey, baby," Fergal said. "Hey," I said, smiling. "You two back together?" Caysey asked.